25 in 25 videos

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 5, 2004
AFL Club
West Coast
Couldn't find a thread on this, but if there is one, I apologise...

I downloaded the Eagles 25 in 25 videos from last year. Basically, they are the top 25 moments in Eagles history as voted by fans. Link below (click on the 25 in 25 part about halfway down the page).

http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/video/tabid/8660/contentid/341663/25-in-25-moment-25/default.aspx

I watched these all in a row, counting down from 25. Took almost 2 hours to watch, so it was like an Eagles documentary. It was really quite a fantastic historical experience. The clips are well edited, well narrated (after the very monotone narration in clip 25, it gets much better), the comments from past players and club staff are really interesting, with a lot of humour thrown in. They really strike a good balance.

If you can, download them (they are embedded with flash, so you'll need a flash downloader... I have one in Firefox... the clips themselves are MP4), get the best quality ones (select the change quality option from the upward pointing arrow button directly under the clip). I'm sure someone can even provide the direct download links (I'll try and do it when I get home tonight if I remember).

And watch them all in a row. Makes for a great viewing experience. Count down from 25. :):thumbsu:

One of my favourite bits is Karl Langdon talking about Peter Sumich's 100 goal season and saying that Sumich got paid $100 for every goal he kicked that year, which is why he never gave it off when having a shot at goal. :p

Yeah I downloaded all of them a while back and joined them all together to make a 1hr 42min movie. It's really good to watch especially one after another I might put it up so let me know if anyone wants a copy

Yeah I downloaded all of them a while back and joined them all together to make a 1hr 42min movie. It's really good to watch especially one after another I might put it up so let me know if anyone wants a copy

yea definitely, if you (or anybody) could make it available as torrent that would be awesome!

Yep I will try to do it when I get home tomorrow it's in mp4 not avi because when I made it avi the file size turned out to be around 25gb haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back