AFL Player #25: Jake Stringer - Dead-eye

Remove this Banner Ad

the stats back that up as well. read an article that say's our clearance % is significantly higher when he's part of the centre square mix. and his clearance % is elite for the whole AFL as well

i'm pretty sure he cleared the ball as ruckman at the centre bounce on Friday as well. good to see us trying some funky things. I think with a big preseason and building a bit more running fitness, he could be a beast in the centre square. at 192cm, with his explosiveness, he really could be a weapon for us in there.

how great was he in the centre square on friday night? super clean hands and must have had 4 or 5 centre bounce clearances - looks fantastic in there.

Totally agree his centre square clearance work was terrific. I reckon next year now that we've had a real look at him in a variety of mixes between forward line and midfield we will be able to settle him down a bit.

If it was up to me I think he should spend most of his time forward but then let him contest the centre square clearances at key moments.
Probably a 70-30 mix of forward to midfield. He truly has the game to be a clearance beast at times but not the running to go both ways through the midfield all game and we miss out a lot in our forward line if we use him that way.

I think here and there he'll play a big midfield role occasionally when we have injuries but we are kidding ourselves if we think he's going to be predominantly a midfielder for 22 games a season. We don't need him to become a Zaharakis type runner and accumulator, its much better for him to remain an impact player.

Can someone GIF where he took the ball out the ruck and cleared it?
tumblr_moj2gcBF7T1qd4mvdo1_400.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So uum I don’t want to assume anything but has Jake gone AWOL??

Dyson put on his instagram story a video of everyone having clean lockers but Jake obviously hasn’t cleaned his out and it’s all a mess. Further investigation shows he has deleted his Instagram. I don’t remember seeing him in any Mad Monday photos or anything like that since the season finished.

Could be he just wants a break from all forms of social media or something along those lines. A bit concerned a bloke with his history what he might be up to.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dyson put on his instagram story a video of everyone having clean lockers but Jake obviously hasn’t cleaned his out and it’s all a mess. Further investigation shows he has deleted his Instagram. I don’t remember seeing him in any Mad Monday photos or anything like that since the season finished.

Could be he just wants a break from all forms of social media or something along those lines. A bit concerned a bloke with his history what he might be up to.

That’s a bit of a worry, I wonder what could have happened? Have you checked through his rubish to see if there are any any clues to his movements?

Or perhaps he's avoiding his stalkers... Orasia Fantazio

He’s just finished his coffee and going off to the bathroom I think...hard to tell through the new curtains he just had put in.....oh no just coming back for extra donut.

He’s just finished his coffee and going off to the bathroom I think...hard to tell through the new curtains he just had put in.....oh no just coming back for extra donut.
This is how you do it. Old school. People today have become too reliant on social media to do their stalking and won’t go out and do the hard yards anymore. I blame tinder.

Last edited:

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app[/]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back