AFL Player #25: Jake Stringer - Dead-eye

Remove this Banner Ad

So uum I don’t want to assume anything but has Jake gone AWOL??

Dyson put on his instagram story a video of everyone having clean lockers but Jake obviously hasn’t cleaned his out and it’s all a mess. Further investigation shows he has deleted his Instagram. I don’t remember seeing him in any Mad Monday photos or anything like that since the season finished.

Could be he just wants a break from all forms of social media or something along those lines. A bit concerned a bloke with his history what he might be up to.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
You don't have to worry about a bloke who hasn't cleaned out his locker... But what's Dyson up to?

Dumb question alert

With Instagram can you limit posts to just people following you, I ask that because I just look without logging in or following and I can't see any video of Dyson and lockers.

It was a story. So it's not on your main feed and only lasts 24 hours.

This whole thing is just funny tbh.

Hahaha Jesus if anything it sounds the opposite. Maturing and living his real live dumping social media. He has two kids so prob busy with them you tend to never see the dads to often active with the boys social media stories.

The next couple years is going to be pretty exciting for us imagine a more mature and disciplined Stringer. It will pay off on the field with a much more settled and structured life.

Leading Goalkicker this year... with 30 goals.

Boom Essendon recruit Jake Stringer has topped off his impressive inaugural season in the red and black with the Matthew Lloyd Leading Goalkicker Award after booting 30 goals in 2018.

Stringer kicked three or more goals on seven occasions this year despite spending plenty of time in the midfield, with a season-best four goals helping lead the side to victory in round four against Port Adelaide.
http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2018-10-04/leading-goalkicker-stringer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just what happens when your KPFs play something like 7 games each for the season I guess. Could also point to them sharing it around a bit more too I suppose.
Daniher and Fantasia missing as many games as they did is the major reason.

Sat on the red couch tonight getting interviewed with Gwelffy...basically admitting once again he’s an unfit slackarse who hasn’t been taking his fitness seriously lately..if ever.

His endearing qualities as a lovable lout wont cut it any longer for many fans...needs to lift this summer. It’s about time Jake.

Sat on the red couch tonight getting interviewed with Gwelffy...basically admitting once again he’s an unfit slackarse who hasn’t been taking his fitness seriously lately..if ever.

His endearing qualities as a lovable lout wont cut it any longer for many fans...needs to lift this summer. It’s about time Jake.
Did he admit this? That he has done bugger all since the season ended?

Heaven forbid someone enjoying life away form football. Terry Daniher had purple teeth tonight! Purple!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back