My Boy Draft 2024: Pick 19, Harlequin

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 26, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Aston Villa
I don't think Walla will be as high because even though his good games have been really good, he's had 5 really bad games. Shiel, Heppell, Hurley, etc will poll better because they haven't had many really bad games.
I thought Walla had 2 bad games after ANZAC Day (everyone played bad round 1) and I put it down to what I thought was a cork he sustained.

Sep 28, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Not a bad outcome. I would expect they rest Shiel giving him two weeks to recover.

String missing one of those weeks with the bye will be helpful also.

We lost our last two b/f winners to season ending injuries during the week then 2 of our best 3 performed in the year during the game. It sucked but you can at least see the light at the end of the tunnel

Not a bad outcome. I would expect they rest Shiel giving him two weeks to recover.

String missing one of those weeks with the bye will be helpful also.

We lost our last two b/f winners to season ending injuries during the week then 2 of our best 3 performed in the year during the game. It sucked but you can at least see the light at the end of the tunnel

Nah that's just another car driving in the opposite direction, still plenty of tunnel to go.

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man U .White Sox;Storm,Victory
IMO the young blokes have looked at the effort Tippa and Stringer have put in from game 1 and thought give me a crack.
I posted very early that the only two blokes having a crack were the above two.

Jul 16, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
IMO the young blokes have looked at the effort Tippa and Stringer have put in from game 1 and thought give me a crack.
I posted very early that the only two blokes having a crack were the above two.

You are taking the piss if you think Hooker, Hurley, Redman and Saad have not been busting a gut each week.

Stopher

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 19, 2012
Gippsland
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
He mentioned visiting the royal Children’s hospital around once a week working with Challenge for kids with cancer. Good for him for spending his spare time giving back to the community.

I was there in the cancer ward over Christmas and there was already a WEG-style poster of Jake on the wall, signed. Methinks he's been there more than once. Good on him.

Back