AFL Player #25: Jake Stringer - Contract year incoming

25 - stringer.jpg

Contract Status: Out of contract 2024

My Boy Draft 2024: Pick 19, Harlequin

Last edited by a moderator:

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Maybe he just has an itchy butt hole

Rustyrich

Cancelled
Aug 17, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Surely he will play a blinder against Freo over there. One of those 'look at me' performances. Go Jakey boy

JayDon

Club Legend
Oct 17, 2013
Home
AFL Club
Essendon
From Scorpio on BB...

Scorpio

901_2.png

2h
Jake the midfielder very rarely gets caught despite taking on multiple tacklers. Imagine how much better he would be if his teams mates …i dunno… maybe shepherded for him occassionally….

Give him some space and he tears it apart kicking goals.
Right now he has to break 2 or 3 tackles.
Just imagine!!!???

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern, Milan, Boston Celtics
From Scorpio on BB...
Scorpio
901_2.png

2h
Jake the midfielder very rarely gets caught despite taking on multiple tacklers. Imagine how much better he would be if his teams mates …i dunno… maybe shepherded for him occassionally….

Give him some space and he tears it apart kicking goals.
Right now he has to break 2 or 3 tackles.
Just imagine!!!???
Essendon players?
Shepherd?
you mad.

CBombers17

Premium Platinum
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
I know we should keep this to Stringer who’s been brilliant, but I remember early in Ablett’s career (‘84) he played for Victoria against WA when state of origin was at its peak. Ablett kicked 7 or 8 I think and looked a class above the best footballers going around.

Do yourself a favour...

Thanks for posting this. Such a fast game, umpires got on with it without all the crap and posing (ball-ups immediately). Hardly any merch in the crowd. Commentators commentating. Goal kicking and skills great also. Hard at it, pure football.

Obviously this was a high-level game being State teams but so good to see.

May not be available due to 'delayed onset muscle soreness'... which seems to be code for a bruise/corkie/intramuscular bleeding of varying degrees?

“Jake also got treated on his hamstrings as he does from time to time. We scanned that this week and it showed high-grade DOMS.

“We’ll just be tracking him day by day in terms of his availability for the match.”

May not be available due to 'delayed onset muscle soreness'... which seems to be code for a bruise/corkie/intramuscular bleeding of varying degrees?

No way he has actual DOMS and is a chance to miss because of it. He's carrying a strain or bleed, just ******* tell us that.

Back