AFL Player #25: Jake Stringer - Dead-eye

Remove this Banner Ad

So yeah, apologies for suggesting that I would be happy to ship “him out if he can’t set the right example”.

amazing how sensitive people are around here .

I’m right too by the way.
It's just a ******* bizarre time for it.

I’d love to see him in a future leadership group role with us.

I think that added level of responsibility would really elevate his game.

Plus, he’s already proven to be an amazing team mate (Ramadan with Saad, staying in hospital with Smith, his under the radar work with McDonalds House etc).

We just look so much better with himout there...

He’s such a ridiculously good footballer.
Obviously we haven’t seen his All Australian form for any length of time but that’s the level he operates at when he’s on. He’s a genuine natural footballer - knows the game and has fantastic skills.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has been very good in his first 2 games so far! would be nice to have him fit and firing for a whole season! I don't think we have had that yet? He makes a massive difference. Looking alot healthier fitness wise also, Maybe finally taking things seriously.

Isn't even at his best yet, which is scary for the opposition. Reckon he could kick 5 on ANZAC Day

I’d love to see him in a future leadership group role with us.

I think that added level of responsibility would really elevate his game.

Plus, he’s already proven to be an amazing team mate (Ramadan with Saad, staying in hospital with Smith, his under the radar work with McDonalds House etc).
not enough give him credit for how he's turned it around.
I suspect some of it is age, some of it is his kids, some of it is the atmosphere (that post flag dogs team struck me as rather.....loose)

I'd back him as a leader.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back