AFL Player #25: Jake Stringer

Remove this Banner Ad

Vander18

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
How much midfield time could he play? I wonder if the club is thinking he will play more minutes this year
I dunno….he looks more bulked up than slimmed down.

Suspect his role will be the same - start midfield and then drift forward. Don’t imagine they want him playing significantly greater midfield minutes than he did this year.

Maxabillions

The don
Mar 17, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
I dunno….he looks more bulked up than slimmed down.

Suspect his role will be the same - start midfield and then drift forward. Don’t imagine they want him playing significantly greater midfield minutes than he did this year.
A bit of a split role between stringer and Archie could work. Archie up forward for centre bounces then they swap over

Keystone agony

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
A bit of a split role between stringer and Archie could work. Archie up forward for centre bounces then they swap over
With a full fit and firing list id say that will be Caldwells main role, maybe Shiel at times aswell

I see alot of value in perkins forward but your right in that we will need to develop his midfield work at some point, get him coming off a wing or CBA time at VFL if multiple injuries dont occur again

Maxabillions

The don
Mar 17, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
With a full fit and firing list id say that will be Caldwells main role, maybe Shiel at times aswell

I see alot of value in perkins forward but your right in that we will need to develop his midfield work at some point, get him coming off a wing or CBA time at VFL if multiple injuries dont occur again
Keep forgetting Caldwell, it’s like a new recruit! Hope he can keep his hamstrings intact 🤞

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad