AFL Player #25: Jake Stringer - Dead-eye

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought they did, but my mistake.
How the hell did you ever think that? Did you miss the weeks of laughter we had at the Dogs giving up Stringer and 2 seconds of their own to get Schache + 16 and change?

How the hell did you ever think that? Did you miss the weeks of laughter we had at the Dogs giving up Stringer and 2 seconds of their own to get Schache + 16 and change?
I remember it now, just forgot about it.

Josh does look promising and the comeback about the two second rounders might only be useful for the next season or so.

Yeah possible - but the real concern for Dogs fans is just how knee-jerk the recruitment was.

The Dogs clearly hadn't done a mountain of work on Schache, and pursued the recruitment as a way to 'sell' their trade period to their supporter base.

I've said it before and likely will again, the Dogs are by some distance the most amateurish, poorly run club in the AFL.

Thought Dogs did pretty good in the end to get Schace and 16.

Yeah they did okay picking up Josh Schace but he is going to have to kick 24 goals plus (Stringer's 2017 total) for it too be a pass mark or to have a bigger impact than Stringer has or had, however you want to measure it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andy-Dwyer-Shock.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back