Remove this Banner Ad

AUSTIN-Logan.jpg

Height: 194 cm

Weight: 86 kg

Date of Birth: 8th July 1995

Nickname: Texas

Twitter Handle: Austin3Logan

Position: Key Defender

Recruited From: Belconnen (2014 National Draft Pick #69)

Career Games: 0

Career Goals: 0

Honours:

More info on Logan Austin:
Logan was drafted at pick 69 in the 2014 AFL draft, coming to the club as a top aged key defender after playing in the NEAFL. He soon won supporters over with his performances for the Magpies at Centre Half Back. Capable of shutting down an opponent whilst also zoning off and providing a third up option, Logan looked on the verge of pushing for AFL selection before injury finished his season prematurely. 2016 should see Logan consolidate on his good debut season and start to push for games throughout the year.

Highlight Reel:

Last edited:
Inside Alberton
Logan Austin
Word around the club is that new draftee Logan Austin has already earnt himself the nickname Texas. Apparently it is the brain child of assistant coach Matthew Nicks, with the young guns two names both towns in Texas.
Inside Alberton

Funnily enough Steve Austin hails from Texas (Austin in fact).

That's not a coincidence. You realise Steve Austin isn't his real name, right?

Yes I was aware of that. Just as I'm aware Jesse Ventura's real name is not Ventura.

I also suspect wrestlers from Australia's golden era like Mario Milano (Italy), Spiros Arion (Greece) and Billy Dundee (Scotland) also had assumed names. I'm highly suspicious of Killer Karl Kox and Chief Jay Strongbow as well ... ;)

You know they're running out of fake names when there's a former world champion named Dolph Ziggler.

I was devastated when I found out King Curtis wasn't royalty. :p

Originally posted by Macca19

#25 LOGAN AUSTIN

368555.jpg

SANFL Stats (Ave):

Games: 10

Disposals: 14

Marks: 5

Goals: 2

Notes:
Logan was drafted at pick 69 in the 2014 AFL draft, coming to the club as a top aged key defender after playing in the NEAFL. He soon won supporters over with his performances for the Magpies at Centre Half Back. Capable of shutting down an opponent whilst also zoning off and providing a third up option, Logan looked on the verge of pushing for AFL selection before injury finished his season prematurely. 2016 should see Logan consolidate on his good debut season and start to push for games throughout the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back