Meet Up 25 March, Mountain View Hotel - Tanked XXI: Nevermore

Will you be in attendance at Tanked XXI?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Got me some MCC tickets today. Whats the bet I forget them because I am more keen on beers then the game itself.

Ahhhh the MCC.

Where polo fans go to slum it and watch the footy ball.

h4h4h4hh4

MCC member checking in, can one of you plebs remember to come and park my car for me?

You're gonna have to sit in it from 3/4 time so i can beat the traffic on the way out.

h4h4h4hh4

MCC member checking in, can one of you plebs remember to come and park my car for me?

You're gonna have to sit in it from 3/4 time so i can beat the traffic on the way out.
oh, you drive yourself home. How utterly common.

oh, you drive yourself home. How utterly common.

Well, it's not the longest drive back to East Melbourne.

Well, it's not the longest drive back to East Melbourne.
You live in Yarra Park?

Spent all your money on MCC membership didn't you? Can't afford to live indoors anymore can you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd be surprised how much an MCC lapel pin will keep you warm.
The smart ones know to pocket a few extra half time scones for later too.

He does live indoors thank you very much.

In his car.

Pay attention please.

PS I'll be in attendance but unlikely to show before 3-4pm.

Get the * out of bed and get your arse to the pub.

I was really looking forward to attending this and the game itself but my wife has a conference in our nation's capital and we are going out on Sunday for her birthday so cannot leave the kids with the grandparents the whole weekend - those ******* little handbrakes.

anyway - have a great afternoon / evening and I'll be thinking of you at home whilst sinking pints and eating cucumber sandwiches in my MCC polo shirt.

12:48 - text, my partners uncle has just passed away (ive never met)

12:57 - phone call, in laws are boarding a flight to stay at our house til arrangements are finalised

13:05 - brain wave, i assume my leave pass has just been filed in tray, 'in jeopardy'

13:17 - stomach, in knots - which move do i make?

12:57 - phone call, in laws are boarding a flight to stay at our house til arrangements are finalised

13:05 - brain wave, i assume my leave pass has just been filed in tray, 'in jeopardy'

Hide your leave pass.

* that s**t.

Pub is love, pub is life.

Back