Player Watch #25: Paul Curtis

Remove this Banner Ad

Just added this to the Collection
s-l500.jpg
a "loyal shinboner"

That rat was ghosting Curtis as soon as he flew back to Adelaide. Didn’t return one call or text.
Curtis was obviously in the dark about it so when the trade request came through he was like most of us in saying wtf?
Was visibly concerned.

Zero integrity I hope Paul belts the s**t out of him next year. Brother my ass

That rat was ghosting Curtis as soon as he flew back to Adelaide. Didn’t return one call or text.
Curtis was obviously in the dark about it so when the trade request came through he was like most of us in saying wtf?
Was visibly concerned.

Curtis is Tongan isn't he?

I remember during my rampaging youth the Islanders where the blokes we never looked forward to rumbling with, just hard as feck they are.

Curtis is Tongan isn't he?

I remember during my rampaging youth the Islanders where the blokes we never looked forward to rumbling with, just hard as feck they are.
I knew a Tongan guy and he could go like the *en clappers.

Was visibly concerned.

have read/heard the rumours but did hear jhf say he turned his phone off for the week last week, whether that was to cover himself or he did actually ghost his mates and the rumours spread from that.

have read/heard the rumours but did hear jhf say he turned his phone off for the week last week, whether that was to cover himself or he did actually ghost his mates and the rumours spread from that.
Does *** even know where the on / off button is or did he just let the battery run down?

Maybe port Adelaide forced him to change the Sim card

Doubt it, kids these days couldn't last a day without their phone - seems more likely that he couldn't handle having big boy conversations

(Log in to remove this ad.)

campaigner was taking selfies on insta and shared his mrs story on his profile

He’s a certified s**t talker

campaigner was taking selfies on insta and shared his mrs story on his profile

He’s a certified s**t talker
Feck stick.

There is a real opportunity for a number of players to really put their stamp on the NMFC and the AFL, the way our 90's team did it, that opportunity is there ripe for the taking.

Look at where all our stars are now, multiple senior coaches, media, all that stuff.

If you are a young go getter NMFC is the place you want to be because the only way is up.

If however you are a soft wimp then you run. It's good to get that cancer out of the club before he dragged other young players with him.

I know it's his job to pump him up, but according to Mick McGuane, he's one of if not the best young kids he's coached at Keilor. Pretty decent wrap from a bloke who was a fine player in his own right and would know talent.
Where did McGuane say this mate as I rate Mick's assessments

Imagine how more effective he'd be in a better team, with more senior support, a working structure and more forward entries.

I'm all in on Curtis, reckon will prove a massive steal in time.

Yeah I suppose if you wanted his type and you had an earlier second you'd be very happy. My point is, it is ok to expect a bloody good footballer with your second draft pick.

#22 Goater
#35 Curtis

#36 Lazzaro

#31 Comben
#34 Mahony
#35 Perez

#23 Will Walker
#34 Dec Watson
#36 Josh Williams

#31Ryan Clarke
#33 M Hibberd

#25 D Nielson
#36 EVW

#30 Trent Dumont

All of those are in the age group to still be playing footy. I will also suggest we are getting much better with our second round picks.
That’s horrific
Froggy is the only decent one outside the last two drafts

Anyone know if Paul has put ***'s s**t out on the street for Hard Rubbish Collection? A lot of Councils have organised this for after the floods, seems like a perfect opportunity if you ask me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back