Welcome to North Melbourne!

1637831464364.png

Last edited:

Souup

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This kid is seriously talented and one of the most underrated players coming into this draft. Western Jets syndrome is why he's slipped, similar to Eddie Ford last year.

I rate Curtis higher than I did Ford at the same time last year. Mercurial.

This kid is seriously talented and one of the most underrated players coming into this draft. Western Jets syndrome is why he's slipped, similar to Eddie Ford last year.

LOL. Were you posting here while you played Brady?

"Paul showed significant improvement as the season went on, performing to a high level for the Western Jets and Vic Metro," North Melbourne National Recruiting Manager Mark Finnigan said.

"He brings genuine X-factor to the front half which will complement what we already have in that area of the ground.

"Offensively he is very dangerous, regularly hitting the scoreboard or setting up teammates. Paul is an opportunistic type forward making him a dangerous match-up. He kicks goals in multiple ways.

"In 2021 he made significant improvements in his defensive pressure averaging three tackles inside 50.

"We see Paul as a really exciting prospect long-term who can fill a list need for us."

Last edited:

Frank Thring

Premiership Player
Mar 3, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne

How's his physical side mate? Does he crack in?

Back