Player Watch #25: Paul Curtis

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a feeling this bloke will kick a bag of goals this week.

LT didn't mind kicking a few goals against Carlton. Hopefully Curtis can be the same.

I love Boomer, but I'd love to see us getting some more icons back into the club to present jumpers

I was thinking about this.

They should interview a former player at quarter time of every home game while showing snippets of highlight of that player.

Broadcast our history so that it encourages conversation and connection about our history.

It would be worlds better than the make funny dance bullshit that they do.

I was thinking about this.

They should interview a former player at quarter time of every home game while showing snippets of highlight of that player.

Broadcast our history so that it encourages conversation and connection about our history.

It would be worlds better than the make funny dance bullshit that they do.
I like that idea - that and pre-recorded interviews with families, ex-coaches and friends of players on their milestone games.

Expanding on your idea they could do a promo video talking about the clubs history like a 'this round in 1962 or whatever' and interview people. You could even broadcast the same one every year or two. Would take f*ck all investment tbh

I like that idea - that and pre-recorded interviews with families, ex-coaches and friends of players on their milestone games.

Expanding on your idea they could do a promo video talking about the clubs history like a 'this round in 1962 or whatever' and interview people. You could even broadcast the same one every year or two. Would take f*ck all investment tbh
You know what else. We live in the era of social media and every person having a camera in their pocket. It might take some curating but I reckon it would be good to see the odd fan chipping in with their memories of players (past and present) or for milestones etc. We're not all natural's at it but I think it would be a cool inclusive thing to have a genuine member reminiscing about the time when they were 14 and saw Thomas light it up against Carlton, or their memories of a when they knew Goldy had "it" etc.

You know what else. We live in the era of social media and every person having a camera in their pocket. It might take some curating but I reckon it would be good to see the odd fan chipping in with their memories of players (past and present) or for milestones etc. We're not all natural's at it but I think it would be a cool inclusive thing to have a genuine member reminiscing about the time when they were 14 and saw Thomas light it up against Carlton, or their memories of a when they knew Goldy had "it" etc.
Imagine:

A 21 year old on the big screen saying when I was in high school and Goldy had 9 dicks . . .

One of the hottest places in Australia. In fact it's near Melton.
The Wire Reaction GIF

33% of your posts to date have been spent on Paul Curtis.

Wise investment.
Love the way PC goes about it. Looks dangerous everytime he has the ball in his hands.

Going to my first game in a number of years this week, keen to watch him kick his bag and delete a few beers doing so!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That makes about 5. Got to start somewhere.

Ohe wel.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Ha yeah we might need to get brave at years end. Trade out a mid or two. He's a rarity the first decent pick in the 30's in many a year. I went back as far as 2014 and couldn't find one, got bored and gave up looking after that. Appalling recruiting

Ha yeah we might need to get brave at years end. Trade out a mid or two. He's a rarity the first decent pick in the 30's in many a year. I went back as far as 2014 and couldn't find one, got bored and gave up looking after that. Appalling recruiting

Well when you have a bunch of mids that can’t get a kick when out of their “zone” what’s the point of them?

Get it 40 times a game or get versatile. We have blokes that look fantastic for 10 min bursts. They run out of gas, go to hf and disappear. Not good enough.

Did some neat things. Good signs.

Needs a bit of work at one-on-one body contests, but that will come through natural development.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back