Player Watch #25: Paul Curtis

Remove this Banner Ad

the sopranos hbo GIF

His numbers on the stats sheet don’t really do justice to the impact he had on our team today.

Fantastic effort by someone with only a handful of games to his name. Has been an upgrade on Mahoney and hope he can continue to build at his current rate.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

His numbers on the stats sheet don’t really do justice to the impact he had on our team today.

Fantastic effort by someone with only a handful of games to his name. Has been an upgrade on Mahoney and hope he can continue to build at his current rate.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He’ll be even better when Ford plays alongside him.

The improvement of Curtis squared​

In a season that’s been marred by disappointing results and difficult days at the office, Paul Curtis and Curtis Taylor have been a pair of shining lights for the Kangaroos.

Young Paul Curtis is quickly showing all the hallmarks of being a bargain draft pick for North Melbourne, as the first-year forward continues to improve on a week-by-week basis.

A capable goalkicker, Curtis seems to be displaying more physicality, courage and game intelligence each week and already looks comfortable at AFL-level.

'PC' will have good memories of last time he faced the Cats, having marked his AFL debut with a goal against this weekend's opposition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team good or team bad, dont we all notice players for performing above or below the team average?

Its been great to finish a drink on a little PC highlight instead of some bog standard wooden spooner lvl shitness. Must admit, i dont recall any of his latest plays, drinking to amnesia levels set in a month ago.

Any chance we can get the banner pic updated to show him in North gear?

No. It’s his history from the day he was drafted, prior to him donning the royal blue and white (which is shown when he first did).

I had visions of Bailey, Curtis (Taylor) and big Matty McG moving into defensive positions as Leigh Matthews & Co surge forward..

Oh yes they'd be killed I was referring more to their lack of pace and general ball skills. Not Bailey of course who has some pace.
Not that he uses it our advantage much, could be coaching issue though.
A more generalisation than a pointed towards x player I might add.

Star in the making.

What a positive he is on a dismal year.

I also suspect he has a lot of improvement very quickly unlike those less talented but more physically developed.

Star in the making.

What a positive he is on a dismal year.

I also suspect he has a lot of improvement very quickly unlike those less talented but more physically developed.

Brady Rawlings has spoken:

"Paul had a good year but has a lot to learn. We put it to him to take our 1 year extension and develop his trade in the VFL for 2 years or **** off and try his luck elsewhere."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back