Past #25: Robbie Tarrant - traded to RFC for CCJ&picks - 2yr deal at RFC - 174 NM games/44 NM goals - retires 13/7/23 effective immediately

kaboom kid

From the River to the Sea, Israel will be free.
Apr 28, 2016
Destination club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Exactly. Hiking in iceland? Nope. The club should have given him approved places to travel to. Or jazzed up the change rooms and let them stay there. They can stroll across the beautiful training ground. Shop in melbourne city (short tram ride) and it has a free gym. You can honeymoon when you retire!
I would love to have seen his wife's face when that honeymoon destination was mooted..... Equivalent effect to calling out her sisters name by mistake during intercourse I reckon.....

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I would love to have seen his wife's face when that honeymoon destination was mooted..... Equivalent effect to calling out her sisters name by mistake during intercourse I reckon.....
That's when Ben should have put his foot down and said "listen, i bring home the big cheques. If i want to honeymoon at Arden street then that's where we are honeymooning."

If you don't set the ground rules early it's a slippy slope to hell. And I'm speaking from experience. Once upon a time my partner brought home free range eggs, next think you know I'm drinking oat milk and I'm eating quorn products instead of real meat.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
That's when Ben should have put his foot down and said "listen, i bring home the big cheques. If i want to honeymoon at Arden street then that's where we are honeymooning."

If you don't set the ground rules early it's a slippy slope to hell. And I'm speaking from experience. Once upon a time my partner brought home free range eggs, next think you know I'm drinking oat milk and I'm eating quorn products instead of real meat.

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-07%20at%206.25.04%20am-thumb-400x223-205913.jpg

At least you still get to have your mates around.

Dec 31, 2015
Santiago, Chile
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Dec 31, 2015
Santiago, Chile
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Can you get hemp milk in Australia yet? That stuff is the best of the milk products.

Hahahaha :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Back