Past #25: Robbie Tarrant - traded to RFC for CCJ&picks - 2yr deal at RFC - 174 NM games/44 NM goals - retires 13/7/23 effective immediately

Remove this Banner Ad

You could tell it was this as soon as he clutched his arm. I've injured my AC joints 3 times (surgery once) and the worse time I clutched straight away. Couldn't feel my arm.

Definitely be fine for round 1. 4-6 week injury. With the club being all over the rehab he'll be right in 4. Just like Mountford last season. With Tarrant's should history thank christ it wasn't a shoulder reconstruction

You could tell it was this as soon as he clutched his arm. I've injured my AC joints 3 times (surgery once) and the worse time I clutched straight away. Couldn't feel my arm.

Definitely be fine for round 1. 4-6 week injury. With the club being all over the rehab he'll be right in 4. Just like Mountford last season. With Tarrant's should history thank christ it wasn't a shoulder reconstruction
Is it still a “Definitely” when it’s confirmed he needs surgery? When I did my AC I was told if I opted for surgery it would be a minimum 8 weeks out, but that is 14 years ago and obviously not in a professional environment.

If he’s not available, I’ll be even more peeved at Thompson’s suspension. I remember after Rd 23 last year thinking it was BS he got rubbed out for that - should’ve just been a fine - but it wouldn’t be that big of a deal when we had Taz, Maj, McKay and Durdin all available for KPD.

Get well soon Taz!!!

Is it still a “Definitely” when it’s confirmed he needs surgery? When I did my AC I was told if I opted for surgery it would be a minimum 8 weeks out, but that is 14 years ago and obviously not in a professional environment.

If he’s not available, I’ll be even more peeved at Thompson’s suspension. I remember after Rd 23 last year thinking it was BS he got rubbed out for that - should’ve just been a fine - but it wouldn’t be that big of a deal when we had Taz, Maj, McKay and Durdin all available for KPD.

Get well soon Taz!!!
It has definitely improved. Surgery techniques and the knowledge around rehabilitation etc.

I agree but I'm be more than okay with Durdin, McKay, and EVW playing together. Durdin and McKay formed a formidable partnership in the VFL last year. They are both ready to rock n roll if need be

Get well soon Taz!!!
The joint itself is usually right to go within a week, its the ligaments and whatnot that take time, as long as he's doing the correct rehab 6 weeks is more than an achievable target.

At least Taz has completed the bulk of the preseason’s fitness work already. A/C injuries hurt like hell but knowing his surgeon as well as I do I’m sure he’ll be confident in his “right to go for round one” prediction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was just kidding. Our midfield will blitz them. Could be made tough if Taz is unavailable along with Thommo and Maj though.

I tend to agree. Our weight of numbers in the midfield should run over the top of them. Freo have to be 5 goals in front at half time to be any chance.

If being hard is a negative trait, then I'll give up following footy.

We need 6 more like him.
It aint Snake
And we do need more like him

It was the timing of it all. Thompson out, Majak down - Tarrant became our most prized asset. Whether he should have had a fluro vest on I dont know, the fact it was 5 minutes from the end of the intraclub you dont RAM any teammate into the ground. Common sense

Remove this Banner Ad

Back