Player Watch #25: Robbie Tarrant - contract extended to the end of 2021

roos_fanatic08

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Criminally underrated.

He is a far superior footballer especially when compared to media love child’s like Talia, Blicavs or Hurley (disregard Rance because he is actually a good footballer).

If Robbie plays another 50-60 games to the standard he has set over the past 4 years then I’d happily argue he has had a better career than his brother.

Val Keating

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Friday two weeks back.
There was a segment on SEN about footballers or sportspeople that needed to lift.
Some muppet nominated Robbie Tarrant most likely a pisstake and then Gossage not only agreed but justified it by quoting contested marking stats for 2019.
He was challenged by North listeners and then went even further and blamed Tarrant as the reason we are mid table.
w***er

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boomer29er

The Joker
Dec 18, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wizards, Tottenham, 49ers
Like most people in the media, they probably don’t watch the games. All they can do is point to irrelevant stats, rather than use the eye test like most people. I’m sure people in the media will soon make the argument that Jack Riewoldt is better than Tony Lockett because he runs more Km’s than him 🤦‍♂️

DEVO

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2000
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
CUFC RCFC OM ACF DLC LFC KSC PRLC
Let's hope this doesn't turn into something more serious.

I guess we are going to learn a great deal about Walker, Durdin, McKay and Daw in the game against the Dogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom