Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
196cms, 97Kgs, and he flogged an elite midfielder when the ball was flying in to their forward line all night.

Dangerfield: 0 goals, 0 behinds, 0 score involvements.

I have run out of superlatives for this bloke..
The beauty of having McKay down there now is that we can play Taz on these blokes. Taz moves into the Scotty Thompson role, Ben takes Robbie’s role.

King Corey

Jun 9, 2001
Windy Hill Safe Injecting Room
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
I know nobody wants to consider it, but even using an unemotional, objective lense - there is a chance players are disenfranchised and unclear of their place at the club especially those over 30.

Quite happy for it not to be the case but you can't just dismiss the idea because it was delivered by a rat syphilis soaked little wank-biscuit like Barrett.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
I know nobody wants to consider it, but even using an unemotional, objective lense - there is a chance players are disenfranchised and unclear of their place at the club especially those over 30.

Quite happy for it not to be the case but you can't just dismiss the idea because it was delivered by a rat syphilis soaked little wank-biscuit like Barrett.
There's a number of blokes out of contract after 2021 who'd look at who just got booted and probably know that they'll be next. Then you've got the 30+ brigade who may not fancy slogging out the next couple seasons for little chance of any type team success. Given the change in direction by the club, I think we're obligated to give the option. Hopefully they all want to stay, but a disgruntled player is of no use whatsoever.

PokerRoo

Senior List
May 25, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I have Zero information, and I wouldn't believe anything Damo says, but I have had a sneaky suspicion that this may be the case. We haven't heard much from him over the year. Was very close with B.Scotts and may have been put out by what happened to him. Also, seemed off for most of the year. If he genuinely doesn't want to be here then not much we can do. Get the best deal we can and move on. Also may be why we are bringing Corr in. I hope he stays, but he needs to be 100% in otherwise will cause more problems moving forward.

ArchKing Carey

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors, Arsenal FC
I have serious doubts about this. Other than Higgins, the only ones being shuffled in and out of the team every week have been either delisted or officially allowed to seek for a trade.
If you were to keep an experienced back line leader from what's left available, it would be Tarrant.

Star

The Lisp Manager
Mar 25, 2002
37° 70' 12"
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Strathmore
Around Sunday or Monday...

"Despite reports that he wanted out, we now understand that Robbie Tarrant will stay at north with sources close to <insert publication> indicating his desire to be a one club player"

the flying ham

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne

A lot of ad hom attacks on here

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

SpiderBurton22

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Around Sunday or Monday...

"Despite reports that he wanted out, we now understand that Robbie Tarrant will stay at north with sources close to <insert publication> indicating his desire to be a one club player"
Sam Edmund said on SEN just b4 3.00 that he was going nowhere and was committed to us

LuvtheKangas

Premium Platinum
Mar 11, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No. But any reasonable media commentator wouldnt be too far off the mark suggesting Tarrant is considering his options. Barrett may have even researched his position.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
In relation to Taz, that is correct per se. But Barrett has an impediment to his ability to do North research, because no-one in the club will talk to him. It's this fact that upsets him so much and makes him a malicious, vindictive, petty little b*tch.

Remove this Banner Ad