Past #25: Robbie Tarrant - traded to RFC for CCJ&picks - 2yr deal at RFC - 174 NM games/44 NM goals - retires 13/7/23 effective immediately

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitch Lewis looked like slaughtering us first quarter so Taz moved to him and bang, no more Lewis danger.

That's right. He stopped Lewis, although the midfield were getting on top and we started to apply the pressure we should have started with as well. No more silver service. But i'm pretty sure Taz went to Lewis in the first and immediately curbed his influence even before the mids started getting it together.

I thought he only had one bad game this year against the eagles, which was a very odd game from him. Otherwise he has been great, had some cement hands there for a few rounds but still played well enough.

I'd take him as my starting fullback out of everyone out there, mind boggling.

Anyway he should almost take out our BnF so that should be something for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No surprises. Has probably been the most consistent defender in the AFL over the past 3 years. Just like Scooter was before his AA selection.

Not sure what he has to do. It always amazes me that mid-year the stat gurus for the AFL point out how many goals defenders have conceded. Then they go quiet in the 2nd half so they can award the usual suspects or the guys that play loose (mcgovern and Andrews when Adams plays).

Solid as a rock and never gives an inch.

Whitfield & Taranto should be equally disappointed, but they had a bit more competition for their spots.

The top 3 key position defenders (that actually play on an opponent) have been Grimes, Andrews & Tarrant.

Blicavs isn't fit to tie Tarrant's boot laces.

Mcogovern is a gun, but should be in the AA side as a flanker, as he plays loose most of the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back