Past #25: Robbie Tarrant - traded to RFC for CCJ&picks - 2yr deal at RFC - 174 NM games/44 NM goals - retires 13/7/23 effective immediately

Remove this Banner Ad

you'd assume his final year before retiring
hope he gets back for a stretch of farewell games

Your autism must be clear off the charts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a member, do you feel entitled to hear from Robbie's surgeon or oncologist before some ambulance-chasing journo breaks the story?
The truth is that GIANTROO broke the news. He even reminded us again that he broke the news just a few posts up. I'm surprised he didn't place one of his watermarks on the SEN Tweet he posted in this thread. :stern look

"News" and "broke" my arse mate.

The truth is that GIANTROO broke the news. He even reminded us again that he broke the news just a few posts up. I'm surprised he didn't place one of his watermarks on the SEN Tweet he posted in this thread. :stern look

Yeah, I suspect that's why the broom went through this thread earlier. No doubt the club was waiting on the okay from Robbie that his partner and his parents had been told before such a sensitive story was released. It's no doubt a traumatic time for the family as they wait for the results. Our thoughts should be with them. Seems like SEN, Sam Edmund and now Giantroo would rather fight over the scoop than concern themselves about those most affected.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back