Past #25: Robbie Tarrant - traded to RFC for CCJ&picks - 2yr deal at RFC - 174 NM games/44 NM goals - retires 13/7/23 effective immediately

Remove this Banner Ad

i can't tell if you're joking but taz would come in for josh walker before anyone else

Tarrant down back, Walker pushed up forward while we wait on Comben. Don't want to mess with the development of anyone who will be there in 2 years. Walker could at least provide some body work to make it easier for Larkey to take a grab.

Tarrant down back, Walker pushed up forward while we wait on Comben. Don't want to mess with the development of anyone who will be there in 2 years. Walker could at least provide some body work to make it easier for Larkey to take a grab.

that's what I'd do. not sure what it does to the midfield rotations but mckay, tarrant, larkey, walker, goldstein and campbell hardly makes us a top-heavy side, probably just a standard one.

I’ll say it again - play him forward. Let him enjoy last couple of seasons by taking the pressure off and kicking some goals. And help Larkey in the process

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If Corr & LMac are there ✔ Chuck in Perez if he comes on ✔✔ Bonar injury free ✔✔✔ Pick up a free agent Scooter Thompson like ✔✔✔✔

I would have topped Port's offer to Alir by $50-100 grand. Bloke can play. Reads it well, tackles hard, disposal above ave.
It was the go home factor Hoj...

Adelaide is 40mins closer to Sudan by air.

Edit: Kenya. Just looked it up.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope Taz hangs around for at least another 2 years. Despite being relatively quietly spoken, his leadership is so important for this young group.

Hoping the first four injury ravaged years allow him to play an extra 3-4 at the end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back