Past #25: Robbie Tarrant - traded to RFC for CCJ&picks - 2yr deal at RFC - 174 NM games/44 NM goals - retires 13/7/23 effective immediately

Remove this Banner Ad

All the best Taz! Take as much time as you need! I don't want a comeback being rushed if at all. The club and the fans will be right behind you.

With my old man just being diagnosed it really hits close to home.

hilly

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 27, 2000
Frank Grey Smith Bar
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Triple M commentary team
All the best Taz! Take as much time as you need! I don't want a comeback being rushed if at all. The club and the fans will be right behind you.

With my old man just being diagnosed it really hits close to home.
Good luck Hatchy (was about to say Hutchy but I strongly suspect you are more streamlined).

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Waussie

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Best of luck Tazza, take good care of yourself, we'll be looking forward to your return

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I rarely wonder or care about people's demographics on here but would be curious in this case.

For many reasons.
Hang on. Have you, as a mod, quoted a post that another mod (I’m presuming) has deleted for being offensive?

Brilliant moderating.

speedy

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 5, 2001
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
That is really s**t news for Robbie. The only real important thing is that he returns to full health.

As for the club, we are 1 (more) key tall going down from looking really stupid. If Corr doesn’t get up we will have to play Campbell as a forward this week. We never had anywhere near enough talls on the list.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Hang on. Have you, as a mod, quoted a post that another mod (I’m presuming) has deleted for being offensive?

Brilliant moderating.

It still links to a post, odds are Snake just ninja edited the comment himself.

Dev on the money.

Points for trying though KT.

It still links to a post, odds are Snake just ninja edited the comment himself.
So now the slimeball is hanging s**t on people with autism by comparing them to tZ.

He's one of the best arguments for retrospective abortion I've ever come across.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back