Past #25: Robbie Tarrant - traded to RFC for CCJ&picks - 2yr deal at RFC - 174 NM games/44 NM goals - retires 13/7/23 effective immediately

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
I can't speak for Aliir of course but I don't imagine many people would regard a refugee camp they were born in to be their home country.

Dude, come now. Was just posting for general knowledge, the discussion had me wondering about his early background so I looked it up.

The Kangaroos are hopeful of Tarrant eventually making his return to senior action after the club's bye in round 12, where he will provide desperately required support for key-position pair Ben McKay and Josh Walker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Long Live the King

Premiership Player
Feb 24, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
According to noble will play vfl this week have the bye then be ready for afl selection in round 13 after the bye

He like Cunners makes those around him walk a little taller. Its a pity he, L Mac and Corr have missed so much footy. Id imagine he results would not have been so one sided........the backline with those 3 and Hall Ben and Bonar doesnt look too bad moving forward.

Jul 11, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Always happy to get tax back
Screenshot_20210525-175842.png

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
He like Cunners makes those around him walk a little taller. Its a pity he, L Mac and Corr have missed so much footy. Id imagine he results would not have been so one sided........the backline with those 3 and Hall Ben and Bonar doesnt look too bad moving forward.

Injuries might have given a few guys to stand up that might not of been given the opportunity in the Backhalf. Like hall, bonar, young ect

Remove this Banner Ad

Back