Player Watch #25: Toby Nankervis

Remove this Banner Ad

Excellent pickup. Didn't cost much trade wise. I'm a little sceptical when I hear he chose us over the bulldogs. Me thinks we had to pay a lot more than they were willing to offer. We're never gonna make the granny the way we overpay especially considering conca was on $450k, lennons on $400k and meatball prestia joins the upper echelon of the highest paid players in the entire league on $720k. Unfortunately on the Richmond pay scale martin should command $1.2 mil from us for his next contract. I'm worried there's not gonna be enough to pay him what he justifiably wants.

the Giants have the Mummy, we have the Nanny!
tumblr_lmemfg2T6y1qcaobn.gif~c200

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait for the big fella to get in there and do some damage. Still don't have a well recognised ruckman but I like that fact that the #1 ruck spot now has 2 competitive beasts in Maric and Nanny looking to topple hammer out of it over the pre season which will either break the hammer or make him better

need a preseason video of maric handing him a headband rambo style and a montage of him training and growing a mullet

He absolutely must grow a mullet

Surely its in his new contract?

He absolutely must grow a mullet

Surely its in his new contract?
should be say he triggers an extra 100k if he has an epic mullet at some stage in 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back