Player Watch #25: Toby Nankervis

Remove this Banner Ad

Now Toby will get to meet real passionate football fans

Playing in front of the Tiger Army
“It is exciting. I remember as a kid going to the ‘G’ and watching a few Tiges’ games . . . There’s nothing like the Tiger roar, I reckon . . . It’s something you can’t really describe.”

Now Toby will get to meet real passionate football fans

Playing in front of the Tiger Army
“It is exciting. I remember as a kid going to the ‘G’ and watching a few Tiges’ games . . . There’s nothing like the Tiger roar, I reckon . . . It’s something you can’t really describe.”

Well said Toby. I remember trying to explain it to my son on the way to his first game at the G. Gave up....stuck with the ol 'wait and you'll see'!

Well said Toby. I remember trying to explain it to my son on the way to his first game at the G. Gave up....stuck with the ol 'wait and you'll see'!

It's hard to explain that atmosphere, it's something you just have to experience at the MCG

It's hard to explain that atmosphere, it's something you just have to experience at the MCG

Remember taking my 7 year old nephew to his first Tiges game against the Pies at the G. The look on his face when we kicked the first goal, then the roar/song when we won.

Thats what its about. Just need a flag damn it!

I'm liking us taking players who have had experience from different clubs. Sydney, Suns and Geelong via Suns. It adds to the mix. Caddy for me is interesting. Someone once called a journey man in derogatory terms with a difference. A new bread of player who looks to rock up to a new club and just get down to business with professionalism as opposed to a recycled has-been on his 3rd club. Totally different attitude from Caddy. Something we need to get use to as players get more free movement.

Looking forward to a similar attitude from Nankervis. Love that he's come from another culture and hope that spreads. Haven't seen so far the 'get up em and go' as I did with Caddy but the season hasn't started yet. It's all words. Different personalities. Let's see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If its possible to have a new favorite player who hasn't yet played a game for us, Nankervis is definitely it

That's how I feel about Caddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back