Player Watch #25 Tom McDonald - In to 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a friend who used it and was incredibly close to losing everything after a while. One of the worst substances known to man.
Yeah nothing good comes from abusing that

Had a mate who got lost in it, had to go to Thailand to get his teeth done, spiralled out of control for a good few years. Back to normal now albeit with a new set of pearly whites and a few facial scars fro. The acne and scratching

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Tom McDonald, Melbourne, has been charged with Kneeing Lachie Plowman, Carlton, during the first quarter of the Round Nine match between Melbourne and Carlton, played at the MCG on Sunday May 16, 2021.

In summary, he can accept a $2000 sanction with an early plea.

Based on the available evidence, the incident was assessed as Intentional Conduct, Low Impact, Body Contact. The incident was classified as a $3000 sanction as a first offence. The player can accept a $2000 sanction with an early plea.

Tom McDonald, Melbourne, has been charged with Kneeing Lachie Plowman, Carlton, during the first quarter of the Round Nine match between Melbourne and Carlton, played at the MCG on Sunday May 16, 2021.

In summary, he can accept a $2000 sanction with an early plea.

Based on the available evidence, the incident was assessed as Intentional Conduct, Low Impact, Body Contact. The incident was classified as a $3000 sanction as a first offence. The player can accept a $2000 sanction with an early plea.

Right at the end here. Pretty soft.

Are we sure that’s it? I saw him throw a player to the ground. Didn’t see him knee anyone.
Watch the PiP at the end. He throws Plowman off then falls into him with his knee. Imo it just looked like he was off balance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how good his kicking is on the run. It looks so uncoordinated and boring he just runs in straight lines and kicks it but it’s probably the best way to go, with fewer moving parts. No big wind up or side step or trigger action which looks and feels so much better and maybe occasionally let’s you hit a sweet line-breaking and arcing bullet but is much more mistake prone and is how our guys like Oliver, Gus and Jordon kick.

If mason Cox can learn to kick an effective set shot, I don’t have much tolerance for some of the stuff I see from Oliver.

Edit- I realize now you weren’t talking about set shots, but my point still stands.

If mason Cox can learn to kick an effective set shot, I don’t have much tolerance for some of the stuff I see from Oliver.

Edit- I realize now you weren’t talking about set shots, but my point still stands.
It's easier to teach someone with no experience than to adjust someone who's been kicking poorly since childhood

Him picking Zorko up was all class. Wonder if he learned that from Jordan B. Peterson.
Mate that was the most Alpha move of the season, elbow to the head, pushes him over and then picks him back up again just to laugh in his face. 😍

Pleasssseee someone post it to Brisbane fans that's how a real man acts, not like bitch mode who would have broken his own neck throwing it back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back