Player Watch #25 Tom McDonald - In to 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

This makes an awful lot of sense to me....😂

All dick jokes aside, i love that it looks like the only times he left the centre half forward and full forward he impacted and then got straight back to his position. Not just ******* around on the wing he stays as a focal point

Actually amazing that the 3 goals he kicked were in general play - snaps, front and centres, 2nd efforts after a marking contest.

He took some strong grabs but missed shots he would have normally kicked. He's a bloody dynamic player with his agility back, even if he doesn't always look it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually amazing that the 3 goals he kicked were in general play - snaps, front and centres, 2nd efforts after a marking contest.

He took some strong grabs but missed shots he would have normally kicked. He's a bloody dynamic player with his agility back, even if he doesn't always look it.

Was cool to hear about how his PT specialized in NFL style workouts, wasn't aware. Has worked a treat. Get him on the pay roll!

Was cool to hear about how his PT specialized in NFL style workouts, wasn't aware. Has worked a treat. Get him on the pay roll!
This time last year I wanted Tmac thrown down a well.

He had zero agility, couldn't jump, couldn't mark, defenders were waltzing around him.

Now he's kicking goals on the run, selling candy, laying really good tackling numbers inside 50 for a key forward and taking big grabs.

Love his turn around and love how the club handled it. Didn't burn any bridges and got Tmac back energised and willing to put in the work.

Yea, best story of 2021, love a good redemption. It's a comeback akin to Pedo becoming a fan favourite by the end of his career after ducking his head like a pussy in his debut for us.

Is that a Tom MacDonald poster in the background? Legend.

Yea it is. I laughed my arse off. 😂👍

I should do something similar in my house, take down the family photo and put up a footy award or poster of myself in its place.

This time last year I wanted Tmac thrown down a well.

He had zero agility, couldn't jump, couldn't mark, defenders were waltzing around him.

Now he's kicking goals on the run, selling candy, laying really good tackling numbers inside 50 for a key forward and taking big grabs.

Love his turn around and love how the club handled it. Didn't burn any bridges and got Tmac back energised and willing to put in the work.
Super impressed with how ANB and TMac spoke about those end of year chats. Highly professional.

Super impressed with how ANB and TMac spoke about those end of year chats. Highly professional.
Makes me think more highly of Goody too. He seems robotic in the media but can obviously do those difficult chats well and build strong relationships with the players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back