Player Watch #25 Tom McDonald

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Moderator #176
I wish there was a dislike button so i could punish you for using the shit-kicker footy word of the year: learnings

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
It’s an annoying word. Has been word of the week for about a decade in the public service, which pretty much confirms its weasle status. The other one that gets up my nose is ‘space’. Means literally nothing the way it is used at work. “In the policy space, we need to consider learnings from the corporate space and the regulatory space in order to perameter the specifics from the strategic horizon scanning procedural space”. Yuck. I hope every manager at my work somehow strangles themselves before I get there today.

I’d rather talk about Tommy. I like Tom. He will kick 60 plus goals this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Melbourne
Would be in my top 3 prospects for the Coleman, probably with Jack and Brown.

Buddy + Hawkins injury dependant, but definitely deserves to be in that Top 5 mix.

Russian Demon

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Melbourne
It’s an annoying word. Has been word of the week for about a decade in the public service, which pretty much confirms its weasle status. The other one that gets up my nose is ‘space’. Means literally nothing the way it is used at work. “In the policy space, we need to consider learnings from the corporate space and the regulatory space in order to perameter the specifics from the strategic horizon scanning procedural space”. Yuck. I hope every manager at my work somehow strangles themselves before I get there today.

I’d rather talk about Tommy. I like Tom. He will kick 60 plus goals this year.
The other one (and its possibly because I'm a scientist), its the phrase "as evidenced by"......... particularly popular in the public health social science space.

Makes me want to throw things...

Now back to Old MacDonald.... eeee iiii eeee iii ooooo

Cannon82

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
The other one (and its possibly because I'm a scientist), its the phrase "as evidenced by"......... particularly popular in the public health social science space.

Makes me want to throw things...

Now back to Old MacDonald.... eeee iiii eeee iii ooooo
Ugghhh... had a group report for uni earlier this year, and a young lady in the group cobbled together many incoherent sentences where "evidenced by" was repeated around 20 or 30 times, I think. CTRL+F, del del del del del del del del del del del del del del del, ... proper words.

MarcMaverick

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans
Ugghhh... had a group report for uni earlier this year, and a young lady in the group cobbled together many incoherent sentences where "evidenced by" was repeated around 20 or 30 times, I think. CTRL+F, del del del del del del del del del del del del del del del, ... proper words.

saj_21

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Based on his numbers the last 18 months he is in the top 5 if not top 3 key forwards in be game. When he first went forward I thought yeah he could be a handy key forward but never could of imagined he’d be this elite.

Top Bottom