Toast 250 Shades of Gray

Remove this Banner Ad

Teammates for 235 of Robbie's 249 games. That list of AFL tables stops at 260 games for past players but current players stops at 199.

Dug up an article that said Boak and Westhoff broke Kornes+Cassisi's 220 games as teammates in the Rd 17 game v Freo in 2018 was their 221st and worked out that they played 258 games together when the Hoff had played his 280th and final game last year and Boak had played 278 games up to that one.

Another incentive for Robbie to play next year and knock off Boak+The Hoff's record.

The lack of media attention on this is an actual disgrace.
True, but Robbie not being a media tart and refusing to do interviews about it + playing the Suns means the media has moved on to other players, after spending 3 or 4 days salivating about the MacKay tribunal hearing and outcome.

It's a pity it didn't happen last Thursday night against the Cats on a national stage. Robbie would have still played it down but the media couldn't have ignored it.

True, but Robbie not being a media tart and refusing to do interviews about it + playing the Suns means the media has moved on to other players, after spending 3 or 4 days salivating about the MacKay tribunal hearing and outcome.

It's a pity it didn't happen last Thursday night against the Cats on a national stage. Robbie would have still played it down but the media couldn't have ignored it.

I get that mate but even blokes who totally ignored the media like Scarlett Corey etc at Geelong and others got at least some recognition. If it wasn’t for this board and the club website I wouldn’t have known it was this week.

I get that mate but even blokes who totally ignored the media like Scarlett Corey etc at Geelong and others got at least some recognition. If it wasn’t for this board and the club website I wouldn’t have known it was this week.
So absolutely nothing on all those Fox Footy programs? That's piss poor. Been a bit on radio here yesterday and today and a bit on SEN today but not much.

So absolutely nothing on all those Fox Footy programs? T

To be fair I haven’t watched every minute of every show this week and they have been covering the biggest story in the history of football but I’ve not seen it mentioned anywhere

Also I just got distracted by Mia Sara in her underwear while Alan Ruck was catatonic in FBDO.

They may have had a 15 minute special on Robbie while that was happening.

LOL! That Parker one gets me every time.
I actually like Luke Parker and he clearly didn't deserve that, but god the camera position just makes it great slapstick comedy.

There's another equally good gif floating around somewhere with Dixon pushing Alex Rance where the camera being positioned in the perfect spot makes it look like Dixon has shoved him off of the face of the earth.

Burgoyne - Absolutely
Gav - Probably on par
Tredrea - Behind
Wilson - Absolutely
Primus - Absolutely
Francou - Yes
Carr - Absolutely
Lade - On par

Tredrea
Gray
<gap>
Boak
Gav
Lade
Chadbro
Kane
<gap>
the rest

I was looking at it with premiership colored glasses when selecting my best in front of Boak..... I see Boak as one the most loyal players to don on PB jumper!

But this is not about Boak....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back