250th for TEX

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw this clip recently with Lever talking about Tex among other content:

If I hadn’t seen him talk in the video, I would have assumed they still hate each other’s guts. Seems there was initially some bad blood with Tex knowing Lever was going to leave end of 2017, but he’s confirmed that they seem to have patched things up and still communicate via tweets and the odd occasions.

I almost feel that exact way myself these days... About Patty Dangerfield.

Jake Lever I'm probably still a while off, but ill admit, this interview was a step in the right direction

Perfect
tex-ten-png.1709205

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just reflecting on the legend,
from our footy clubs perspective, he’s the first bloke to ever grow up loving the joint, and then to play a whole, legendary career for it.

As good as the other legends are, they’ll never be one of us in the way Tex is.

He’s an Adelaide Crow in the way Garry McIntosh is Norwood.

Was a real up yours performance to the haters yesterday. Never sat well with me how people like Kane and Caro have constantly sniped and gone after him. Look forward to him continuing his fantastic form this season and here’s hoping he’ll get to 300.

Favourite player behind McLeod. Put on a fantastic show yesterday! Well done to him and the players for helping him get there.

It’s such a shame with yesterday and Sloane getting his 250th later in the year

Dangerfield could have been playing his 250th for us this year too

Obviously he’d have no regrets but would have been an awesome story for our club this year

And who knows what Dangerfield could have done for us in 2017

He played his 300th last season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back