26 Goals from Dave Innella

Remove this Banner Ad

pazza said:
Frosty is going well actually...another one of the galaxy of superstars at Hogans Rd.
looks like Paul Carson might miss the rest of the season with an ankle injury. Would have thought he would hve been a pretty important player come finals time.

Division two finals kicking off this week. Altona have proved throughout the year that they are the team to beat, can anyone get near them.

Braybrook v West should be interesting, the big bodied brookers v the young running roosters.

Glenorden, good spot to finish fifth if not in the top two, they will whack the falcons this week.

Nth footscray could surprise some teams in the reserves finals series

Travvy43 said:
Division two finals kicking off this week. Altona have proved throughout the year that they are the team to beat, can anyone get near them.

Braybrook v West should be interesting, the big bodied brookers v the young running roosters.

Glenorden, good spot to finish fifth if not in the top two, they will whack the falcons this week.

Nth footscray could surprise some teams in the reserves finals series

Could not agree more Travvy43. I think that having watched Altona first hand that they are the team to beat and my tip is they will win the flag and win it with one leg in the air.... and so they should. Not having gone up to Div 1 after winning Div 2 flag and picking up 5 quality players from the Ballarat area, they would have been extremely disapointed should they not have finished where they have.

Altona will aslo start Favs in the reserves final series, although will have to work hard after being defeted only a few weeks ago by Glenorden. Glenorden will now think that they are a real show for the cup and once they get a run on they will be hard to stop. I think you are on the money with North Footscray. There senior side will sit out final this year which only strengthens their reserves side. I beleive there are 6 players who played seniors last week eligible to play on Saturday. Sides who play North Footscary who still have their seniors playing with find them had to get over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back