Delisted 26. Luke Parks

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a mix between my profile pic and Rick Moranis.

I don't know exactly, but if I had to split it, I'd guess maybe 101% Rick Moranis and -1% my profile pic....?
So just back up a bit...you are admirably self effacing regards challenges in your life of a vertical nature, and you look remarkably like Rick Moranis of 'Honey, I Shrunk The Kids' fame???

So just back up a bit...you are admirably self effacing regards challenges in your life of a vertical nature, and you look remarkably like Rick Moranis of 'Honey, I Shrunk The Kids' fame???

Haha. I don't literally look like Rick Moranis. But the link you made has occurred to me, which is why I pick him as my 'famous doppelganger'.

But I am short and I wear glasses. If I was ever single, let's just say I would fall three criteria short on the 'tall, dark & handsome' cliche.

Haha. I don't literally look like Rick Moranis. But the link you made has occurred to me, which is why I pick him as my 'famous doppelganger'.

But I am short and I wear glasses. If I was ever single, let's just say I would fall three criteria short on the 'tall, dark & handsome' description.
Well I'm tall...I got that going for me.

Otherwise I'm like all the before photos in those gym ads screaming at you to get shredded.

Welcome to the Blues Luke.....

Has cult hero and fan favorite written all over him.
Love the highlights. it has been said and dont want to get carried away
but ....... Mr. Hunter ??? (always had too much respect to call him Kenny ;) )
The kicking style, W.A. lad, going back with the flight......

Cant wait to see him perform pre season along with our other new arrivals.

Going to be intriguing/exciting to see who steps up and forces themselves into the side Rd.1.

I am tipping Luke and Fogarty will be right there in what will be a very difficult 22 to
break into ....... A great position to be in for us for the first time in years(decades?:'( )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome to the Blues Luke.....

Has cult hero and fan favorite written all over him.
Love the highlights. it has been said and dont want to get carried away
but ....... Mr. Hunter ??? (always had too much respect to call him Kenny ;) )
The kicking style, W.A. lad, going back with the flight......

Cant wait to see him perform pre season along with our other new arrivals.

Going to be intriguing/exciting to see who steps up and forces themselves into the side Rd.1.

I am tipping Luke and Fogarty will be right there in what will be a very difficult 22 to
break into ....... A great position to be in for us for the first time in years(decades?:'( )
Yeah I just watched the CFC interview video and he seems to have made all of the right choices to get to AFL and have a genuine hunger to improve and play at the highest level. I'm confident he'll make it and eventually slot into our regular defence. Maybe Marchy will have to fight for his spot.

Yeah I just watched the CFC interview video and he seems to have made all of the right choices to get to AFL and have a genuine hunger to improve and play at the highest level. I'm confident he'll make it and eventually slot into our regular defence. Maybe Marchy will have to fight for his spot.

Marchbank is biggest tease, really hope he gets over his injuries, excellent intercept defender, would be a shame if his potential future career was wasted.

In the last 18 months we've seen Stocker, Owies, Cottrell, Philp and Honey all play their first games. None of them had an extraordinary debut, so it'd be nice to see a youngster do well. Go Luke.

Parksie All I can say is go in hard as if it’s your last game don’t worry about errors all you need to do is compete bloody hard

Like the build. Like the long arms. Is a sub 3 second 20m sprinter (very good). Has a decent leap. Long kick that looks ok but needs cleaning up a bit. Supposedly had endurance issues but ran his arse off on Saturday which put paid to that. He is a true defender. Really wants to keep his man out of the game. I love the determination. He has real fight in him.

Gonna make a huge call: he’s played his last VFL game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back