Delisted 26. Luke Parks

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t tell, is that BT with the call? Funny if it is because we can see Newnes, Parks (tackler) and Plowman in the vision. And he thought Cunners made the tackle lol.

The amount of times BT calls someone the wrong name. And his voice too, ahhh. Both him and Dwayne Russell are just eww.

I feel like we've done pretty well out of the rookie draft in the past with a few gems (Jamo, Garlett, Ed etc) and this guy might just be another one.

stocker going back to get crunched - loved it - no pretty boys, this ain't no disco.................

This ain't no country club either ...

Is tracking to cult hero status....hits hard

We have some real steel with him, Cotts and Stock in the side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep Parks , Stock , Cotts and Cunners . Keep them in this week. Shout out to shiner Dow .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any Carlton player that BT doesn't immediately recognise is Cuningham. Even when Cuningham isn't playing.
Noticed Cuningham in the coaches box getting emotional.

Is tracking to cult hero status....hits hard

We have some real steel with him, Cotts and Stock in the side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spot on with those 3, you can also add Owies and there is more to come to the naturally aggressive/competitive types

Martin, Jack, Newman, TDK

Wait for Kemp, Ramsay, Honey and Carroll

While the hit on Tippa was awesome, his man took 5 contested marks and kicked 3 goals (one is on DOC failing to cover the leading lane), fell over chasing the lose ball in front of Hooker resulting in Tippa's 3rd goal and took an air swing at the ball resulting in Tippa's 4th.

Think the hype is over the top

While the hit on Tippa was awesome, his man took 5 contested marks and kicked 3 goals (one is on DOC failing to cover the leading lane), fell over chasing the lose ball in front of Hooker resulting in Tippa's 3rd goal and took an air swing at the ball resulting in Tippa's 4th.

Think the hype is over the top
Hooker kicked 5 on Jones, Tippa kicked 4 on Plowman and whoever was on Stringer let him have 5 scoring shots too.

I think most the hype on Parks is about his mongrel and attack on the footy, but I do agree with you to some extent. It's clear that our defence has some work to do.

We rank 6th in the league for points against, yet 5th in the league for points for. We have the potential to do some real damage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back