Player Watch #26 Riley Collier-Dawkins

Remove this Banner Ad

1618415149878.png
Jack Ross & Fraser Turner are both 187cm
looking at this pick it looks like at least a 5-6cm difference between the 2 lads and RCD

Attachments

• 1618415007433.png
    1618415007433.png
    306.2 KB · Views: 41
I'm so glad u guys are not our development team.
RCD has played 20 odd VFL games.
2020 played none,10-12 per side was Garbage.
He's had 1 year of VFL footy
And 2021 has not begun.
So not 3 years of footy and thus our Tiger coaches recognise this that RCD has 20 odd VFL games to his name,so cool the jets guys.
RcD should cool his jets. When he sped off to the herald sun to sook about not playing in his 1st year...
Still not playing.
Wonder if he's taken the article off his wall yet

RcD should cool his jets. When he sped off to the herald sun to sook about not playing in his 1st year...
Still not playing.
Wonder if he's taken the article off his wall yet
Give it a break that was 2 years ago talking to a journalist as an 18 year old. While he's down there why not sink the boots in.

Give it a break that was 2 years ago talking to a journalist as an 18 year old. While he's down there why not sink the boots in.
Ever heard of the saying. U make your bed, you lie in it.
I don't care how old he was when he said it. He said it.
Hes proven not to be up to it and should be embarrassed by his sooking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back in the day I believe Dipper played something like 70 reserves games before becoming a regular senior player
He might have done but in context Dipper played his first game rnd 18 1975 as a just turned 17 yr old. He then had to wait until rnd one 1978 as a 19 yr old.

Just ON RC-D If he is 193cm he would make the perfect third tall option up forward for us. Similar role to Dustin, mostly mid but going forward and offering up something different. He would definately drag a tall defender away from JR OR TL.
No reason why he could not be a pressure forward when there as well. We all know he is quick and he likes to tackle, how hard would it be to fit him into our forward system? I get the feeling people think it is only smalls who can play as pressure fwds and i don't get it.
Seems to me tthe club are doing this already to some degree by giving him time in the forward half in the two's. The real upside would be we gain a big quick mid into the bargain.

Ever heard of the saying. U make your bed, you lie in it.
I don't care how old he was when he said it. He said it.
Hes proven not to be up to it and should be embarrassed by his sooking
Maybe his comments were taken out of context by the journo or he regrets saying it ?
Have you never done anything wrong ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back