#26 Sam Weideman - traded to Essendon. Adieu

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance someone could post the content of the article... The Murdoch press can GFI
Full article quoting is a no no on BF unfortunately so I've deleted it.

For anyone who wants to read it try this link: https://t.co/VWrByR1yzV#AFLDraft

(You may have to clear your internet cache and cookies).

Sam with his grandfather Murray and presumably his sister in 2007 post Australian Football Hall of Fame induction for Murray.

11474.jpg

Sam with his grandfather Murray and presumably his sister in 2007 post Australian Football Hall of Fame induction for Murray.

11474.jpg

Bit more action at the back, but that fringe..

Lloyd-Christmas-605x400.jpg

Why are parents so cruel?

What is his current situation ?

IMO well only see him this year if he dominates in the VFL. Will give him a year of development otherwise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

won't be a bad forward line down at Casey with the Weed, Hulett and Max King clunking marks and JKH and Hunt eating up the crumbs.

Not to mention one of Dawes or Pedo (once Dawes returns)

And he looks 30 years old.

Liam+Hulett+Melbourne+Demons+Training+Session+HqD4d6Zu7L4l.jpg

Looks like he'd be able to play in the seniors this year.
Yep I saw that pic this week and did a double take. Was sure he was only 19. Not sure what the kid eats but crikey, I need some!

Reports coming through that Weideman showed potential today.

Didn't stay involved at all times, but took a few pack grabs which will give us something to work with :thumbsu:

ALOT to work with

Sam is apparently unlikely to play this year as he needs another 7kg's. The club is very happy with his 3 X VFL games thus far. Kicking 3 in each match at this stage of his development and training load.

The club has him penciled in as one of 13 future players on the list that will be rated elite at the 80 game mark.

Sam is apparently unlikely to play this year as he needs another 7kg's. The club is very happy with his 3 X VFL games thus far. Kicking 3 in each match at this stage of his development and training load.

The club has him penciled in as one of 13 future players on the list that will be rated elite at the 80 game mark.

Interesting information, how have you come by it? How are they predicting future eliteness?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back