Past #26: Tarryn Thomas - Roo until end '24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've had a gut feeling he's wanted out for a while. This one won't surprise me.

All the weaklings jumping off and using the 'Clarkson instability' line will do so to make it seem like their exit wasn't because they were s**t scared of working hard next year under a proper coach.

Feeling a bit defeated at the moment. If he ends up working his way back into his 2021 form it would be hard to watch him playing for another club. On the plus side at least it's GC we would be dealing with, who have made some of the most horrendous trades in recent history, so we might actually get a good deal for him. Still, hope he stays, losing our pick one (the little pea heart traitor), Thomas, Clarko stuff, PP fails all in two weeks after the absolute disaster season we had before all this is just demoralizing and too much.

All the weaklings jumping off and using the 'Clarkson instability' line will do so to make it seem like their exit wasn't because they were s**t scared of working hard next year under a proper coach.
Lets face it, we're finding out a fair bit of our players. The good thing on this one is I know for sure the AFL aren't outlawing physical contact during play, thus not hurting us in the long term.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feeling a bit defeated at the moment. If he ends up working his way back into his 2021 form it would be hard to watch him playing for another club. On the plus side at least it's GC we would be dealing with, who have made some of the most horrendous trades in recent history, so we might actually get a good deal for him. Still, hope he stays, losing our pick one (the little pea heart traitor), Thomas, Clarko stuff, PP fails all in two weeks after the absolute disaster season we had before all this is just demoralizing and too much.

Relax mate :) it’s all good. Eagles did okay post Judd…. Hawks did well post Buddy… I believe the Cats ended up alright post Ablett… she’ll be right, whatever happens!

I have been hoping to see a four quarter effort from Thomas, delivering the goods that so many people say he has.

I have seen some cameos that suggest he could be a brilliant player but nothing more than a few sparks of brilliance.

If he goes and the trade value is high then so be it. Disappointed, but not the end of the world.

Getting rid of interstate problem child number 1 and number 2 in one off season could be a good thing for our club. Bring in high quality Victorian kids who want to build something.

I have been hoping to see a four quarter effort from Thomas, delivering the goods that so many people say he has.

I have seen some cameos that suggest he could be a brilliant player but nothing more than a few sparks of brilliance.

If he goes and the trade value is high then so be it. Disappointed, but not the end of the world.
Second half of 2021 was elite.

Deadset love the bloke and hope he stays. He's had a shitty year with injuries and his nan's passing - surely we don't throw out the baby with the bathwater on this guy.

Get around him, support him and he'll be back on that trajectory that we all know he's capable of.

see ya goodbye GIF

TT has shown as much disinterest at times as JHF so not a shock if he bails. But it will hurt. TT can play. If he gets his mind and his fitness right could be anything.

It's a tough one, probably the worst time to trade him given his performances, value at an all-time low. Ideally we wait 12 months and he produces better footy and we can get a better return if he still wants out. Clearly seems a bit more interested in just being an AFL footballer vs becoming elite so far.

TT has shown as much disinterest at times as JHF so not a shock if he bails. But it will hurt. TT can play. If he gets his mind and his fitness right could be anything.
Yes but he has been in the system for 5 years, not sure he has it in him.
If we get a good deal I won’t be disappointed at all.

How’s Hawthorn sitting back with no ramifications, while they royally screw over our trade period.

If this turns to s**t and Clarkson has to sit out of footy due to these allegations I hope the AFL ban Hawthorn from the draft next year for bringing the game into disrepute.

It wouldn’t surprise me one bit that Kennett has leaked this s**t, thinking the blowback on Hawthorn would be minimal.

How’s Hawthorn sitting back with no ramifications, while they royally screw over our trade period.

If this turns to s**t and Clarkson has to sit out of footy due to these allegations I hope the AFL ban Hawthorn from the draft next year for bringing the game into disrepute.

It wouldn’t surprise me one bit that Kennett has leaked this s**t, thinking the blowback on Hawthorn would be minimal.
A fair punishment would be us getting their picks.... Half joking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back