Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
"Tarryn Thomas exhibited his flare and highly-rated disposal, breaking the game open on multiple occasions."

1548060110989.png

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Wow, he looks ready to go in this pic - and he's going to fill something massive.

Hasn't he put on something like 10kgs in that past year?

He looks taller than 189cm also.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Wow, he looks ready to go in this pic - and he's going to fill something massive.

Yeah, he's going to end up as one of the bigger Aboriginal mids in recent memory.

Goodes was only 191cm's, whilst Thomas won't need to bulk up to play ruck at any point in his career like Goodes, he will end up 90+ kg's imo. (Goodes was 100kg's)

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Yeah, he's going to end up as one of the bigger Aboriginal mids in recent memory.

Goodes was only 191cm's, whilst Thomas won't need to bulk up to play ruck at any point in his career like Goodes, he will end up 90+ kg's imo. (Goodes was 100kg's)

I expect he will end up around JZ's proportions. Perhaps a fraction bigger. Proper utility size.

Thing about Tarryn that's often overlooked is his excellent overhead ability.

I reckon there's a real opportunity for him to play as an intercepting rebounding defender - using that aerial ability, and his pace and long accurate kicking to rapidly counterattack and catch the opposition running forward of the ball.

I expect he will end up around JZ's proportions. Perhaps a fraction bigger. Proper utility size.

Doubt he'll be as nuggety as Jack - more like a thicker Jack Gunston I reckon.

Jul 27, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Thing about Tarryn that's often overlooked is his excellent overhead ability.

I reckon there's a real opportunity for him to play as an intercepting rebounding defender - using that aerial ability, and his pace and long accurate kicking to rapidly counterattack and catch the opposition running forward of the ball.

Sounds too much like raph clarke for my liking.

Please play him forward

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Doubt he'll be as nuggety as Jack - more like a thicker Jack Gunston I reckon.

He's longer through the torso, which is a trait that is found with some magnificently balanced former players.

1548158337032.png

1548158412956.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back