Player Watch #26: Tarryn Thomas - Crows bid on TT @ #8 - NM match bid - TT officially becomes a Roo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pykie

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Wow, he looks ready to go in this pic - and he's going to fill something massive.
Yeah, he's going to end up as one of the bigger Aboriginal mids in recent memory.

Goodes was only 191cm's, whilst Thomas won't need to bulk up to play ruck at any point in his career like Goodes, he will end up 90+ kg's imo. (Goodes was 100kg's)

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Pfffft, as if!
Yeah, he's going to end up as one of the bigger Aboriginal mids in recent memory.

Goodes was only 191cm's, whilst Thomas won't need to bulk up to play ruck at any point in his career like Goodes, he will end up 90+ kg's imo. (Goodes was 100kg's)

I expect he will end up around JZ's proportions. Perhaps a fraction bigger. Proper utility size.

AFL Club
North Melbourne

Thing about Tarryn that's often overlooked is his excellent overhead ability.

I reckon there's a real opportunity for him to play as an intercepting rebounding defender - using that aerial ability, and his pace and long accurate kicking to rapidly counterattack and catch the opposition running forward of the ball.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Thing about Tarryn that's often overlooked is his excellent overhead ability.

I reckon there's a real opportunity for him to play as an intercepting rebounding defender - using that aerial ability, and his pace and long accurate kicking to rapidly counterattack and catch the opposition running forward of the ball.
Sounds too much like raph clarke for my liking.

Please play him forward

Top Bottom