Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 19, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
GRM, Williams
Dear AFL,

In case you were wondering.....I have a sneaky hunch that we can see what you're doing here.
It's so cunningly disguised.
So craftily cloaked in stealth.

Regards,
DDH

Last edited:

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeh, but how's his tank ?

220px-Thomas_Tank_Engine_1.jpeg

nelroo

Premiership Player
Aug 8, 2004
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Love it that he is already 186cm at 16, who knows how much taller he will get. Exciting.

Watching him now v NSW at Southport.

Hasn't had much of it but is silk. Is getting thrown everywhere, has been down back, in the middle and stints one out in the forward line. Am right next to the coaches box, you can tell that he is their main man, the way they are throwing him around where needed.

Looks about 6'1", lean as but sticks his tackles. Clean by foot, some of his passes haven't come off but moreso because his team mates aren't at his level.

And according to security, fapping in public at junior sport is frowned upon.

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW, QPR, NYM
Watching him now v NSW at Southport.

Hasn't had much of it but is silk. Is getting thrown everywhere, has been down back, in the middle and stints one out in the forward line. Am right next to the coaches box, you can tell that he is their main man, the way they are throwing him around where needed.

Looks about 6'1", lean as but sticks his tackles. Clean by foot, some of his passes haven't come off but moreso because his team mates aren't at his level.

And according to security, fapping in public at junior sport is frowned upon.

They hype has begun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phillyroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles Baby
Want to get in on this thread earlyish... Very excited looks like the exact type of player we need.

Adam Goodes MkII?

Minus the ruck ability

I'm thinking more Burgoyneish.

Kicked a goal in the third, is playing mainly forward now that Tassie's midfield is on top.

Not much of a tank though, doesn't run hard and is getting benched often for a spell.

Hands below the knees are amazing though.

Just walked away but I think TT was just named player of the carnival for Div 2.

I was? :thumbsu:

I need a larger trophy cabinet.

As for The Other TT, he's sounding like Stephen Michael, a FHoFer.

Dec 1, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Derby County FC
The kid sounds like he could be a weapon, and we're definitely owed some A+ talent hand delivered with a smile by the footy gods.

Expect a fight I'd say..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back