Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 8, 2008
Waiting for Lindsay Thomas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
T**ty Bong two's
I'm still not certain this Tassie academy thing won't be taken away from us before it even begins. Watch Hawthorn try to grab Northern region to themselves if they find out this guy is a future gun.

I'm still not certain this Tassie academy thing won't be taken away from us before it even begins. Watch Hawthorn try to grab Northern region to themselves if they find out this guy is a future gun.

Yep if this guy turns out to be as good as he's showing now you watch the Hawks start biatching,hell I bet Ed'll get in on the action too.

Mar 19, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
S.A Spurs, Liverpool

Sounds like the Crows vs Blues chase for Gibbs.

nicko74

Premiership Player
Nov 29, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Benj7

NMK🦘4 x 🏆
Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Might play for weribee just like lmac did before he gets to us to get that senior body action, I have been pumped for this for so long if we can grab one of Blakey and Scott then we can get Crocker and Thomas the following years along with Harvey jnr in 2020?

Kimbo

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Dec 14, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool
Looking forward to some "Thomas Magic" with the two Thomas' in the forward line, "Boof" and "Bonk".
For some reason, this image came to mind. Can someone photoshop it to read "Thomas 1" and "Thomas 2"?

latest

... and maybe royal blue costumes?

Imagery courtesy of Dr Seuss and the Cat and the Hat. These two little fellas were scurrying around, causing all kinds of havoc iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back