Past #26: Tarryn Thomas - Roo until end '24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenny

??
Jan 7, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
There's decent mail that Cotchin's hamstrings are completely rooted. They have to start looking somewhere I suppose
I’ve heard similar. Rance gone and Cotchin retiring soon, it frees up a lot of cap space and it seems we are already planning towards the future. Could be why we’re going hard for Thomas.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Exactly. Just letting you know that Richmond have made contact recently. Never said it was a done deal, so no need to start the name calling.

I think I'll give the name calling a run anyway, just in case a "deal" doesn't get "done".

Dick head.

I’ve heard similar. Rance gone and Cotchin retiring soon, it frees up a lot of cap space and it seems we are already planning towards the future. Could be why we’re going hard for Thomas.

Dusty & Tom's combined $2.7 million per year still puts a big bite on that cap.

I reckon Tarryn is out of reach. He'd want at least $1.5 million a year to put a yellow streak down his back.

Exactly. Just letting you know that Richmond have made contact recently. Never said it was a done deal, so no need to start the name calling.

You said he would be hard for us to hold, which is a stretch from just making contact.

How hard would he be for us hold if Richmond can't satisfy us in a deal? We literally wouldn't even entertain a straight swap for Dusty, so you've got nothing we want.

So typical of Richmond supporters - a little bit of success after decades of failure, and they think they own the AFL.

I'll repeat - Richmond literally doesn't have the currency to do a deal for Thomas whilst he's in contract.

Tenny

??
Jan 7, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
I think I'll give the name calling a run anyway, just in case a "deal" doesn't get "done".

Dick head.

Dusty & Tom's combined $2.7 million per year still puts a big bite on that cap.

I reckon Tarryn is out of reach. He'd want at least $1.5 million a year to put a yellow streak down his back.
$2.7 million a year, good one. I don’t think a club as professionally run as Richmond would let it get to that.

As for Tarryn, we’ll see.

Tenny

??
Jan 7, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
You said he would be hard for us to hold, which is a stretch from just making contact.

How hard would he be for us hold if Richmond can't satisfy us in a deal? We literally wouldn't even entertain a straight swap for Dusty, so you've got nothing we want.

So typical of Richmond supporters - a little bit of success after decades of failure, and they think they own the AFL.

I'll repeat - Richmond literally doesn't have the currency to do a deal for Thomas whilst he's in contract.
We started planning the Lynch move years in advance. It won’t be this upcoming window and will likely be when he’s out of contract. We’ll be monitoring his development.

And all good players are hard to retain.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

You're. Not. Supposed. To. Take. It. Seriously.

We started planning the Lynch move years in advance. It won’t be this upcoming window and will likely be when he’s out of contract. We’ll be monitoring his development.

And all good players are hard to retain.

I must have missed the bit where you explained why you set up a new account to post this "mail". Please indulge me and explain it again.

I can’t explain something I have been falsely accused of, hence why I ignored it.

Credibility. You've been here a week and you know what "campaigner" means.

Time for you to f*** off now. Head over the Carlton board and let them know that the powerhouse Tigers are about to grab Cripps and Walsh from them.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
A lucky 89 point win 😂

.........against a team of cripples.

Your lucky we didn't make the finals, that much is certain.

1578642050574.png

1578642077958.png

Tenny

??
Jan 7, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
.........against a team of cripples.

Your lucky we didn't make the finals, that much is certain.

View attachment 804309

View attachment 804310
You beat us when we were missing a third of our side and lost the following games by 40 and 70 odd points. Our form was horrendous. I think you’re getting a little carried away with a singular home and away fixture which meant very little to us in the grand scheme of things.

I am happy for you though. I remember when we were sh*t, we’d take pride in beating Hawthorn. I know how it feels.

Tenny

??
Jan 7, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Credibility. You've been here a week and you know what "campaigner" means.

Time for you to f*** off now. Head over the Carlton board and let them know that the powerhouse Tigers are about to grab Cripps and Walsh from them.
UpTheGuts is my old account. Before that FatSide. I know what campaigner means because I’ve been on this site longer than you.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
You beat us when we were missing a third of our side ..........

Frog s**t. This has nothing to do with grown men hearing footsteps.

Name the weak spuds that played for Richmond on the night?

1578642456970.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back