shinboner spiggs

Premiership Player
Aug 19, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Jazz, West Indies
Yeah add me to starting Thomas at half back
It’s one of the most important positions on the ground and we’ve got atley stinking it up there

Tarryn can play the quarterback role and he can clear zones with his kicking.
We were absolute quality when we had Dal Santo behind the footy chopping sides up. We are desperate for it.

Billy Not Really

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He's whatever Noble wants him to be at the present moment.

Quiet first half, but made up for it in the second. I think he'll always be a low possessions kind of player but he's very one-touch, as soon as he gets it good things do happen.

The question is, can we change that to make him get more of it to turn games on its head, because he clearly IS that kind of player.

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Tarryn Thompson?....negative article in the media already about us on news.com and some peanut called Jasper Bruce can't even get his name right.

The question is, can we change that to make him get more of it to turn games on its head, because he clearly IS that kind of player.

I really hope TT does set himseld to be a game breaker. He seems to play in a very soft manner - not saying he is afraid, but he is bumped off his feet pretty easily.

We were absolute quality when we had Dal Santo behind the footy chopping sides up.

He is a lot like Dal Santo in some respects. If he can rise to that level and sustain it at one club then he will be a ripper. But it would be nice to see him increase his aggression. He might just be a really nice, quiet unassuming kind of person so the odd rib tickler just might not be in his nature.

Jan 29, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He has improved on his output from previous years which is great, but I would love to see him get fitter and stronger so he can be more involved. No doubt he is a high impact player but plenty of guys from his draft class have clearly developed a lot further than TT with regards to fitness and strength.

Really enjoyed his celebration when he kicked the goal to put us in front.
Screenshot_20210412-104730_NMFC.jpg
Screenshot_20210412-104740_NMFC.jpg
Screenshot_20210412-104818_NMFC.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210412-104750_NMFC.jpg
    Screenshot_20210412-104750_NMFC.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 39

ChoppyGun

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Is his name Ta-Rin or Tar-run?

I always thought it was the former (even called him that) and it drove me crazy Kelli Underwood stating the latter on the broadcast.

She might be right though?

He's whatever Noble wants him to be at the present moment.

Quiet first half, but made up for it in the second. I think he'll always be a low possessions kind of player but he's very one-touch, as soon as he gets it good things do happen.

Yeah, I agree. He's my favourite player at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back