Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part II] - will honor his contract and play on at NMFC in 2024, so says the reality TV manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the type of stuff you’d find on Facebook pages called ‘Tea time’ lol where they gossip about everything lol

IMO his current GF shouldn’t have posted anything about it because a something like that was bound to happen

Why the hell is he still on social media. Delete your account Tarryn. Delete your partners account. Have zero negative press for 72 hours. who the hell is managing and advising this kid? Send him to work in a refugee camp, in a First Nations School up North. He needs a reality check.
His manager is a former winner of Big Brother and only did it for the money.

Sounds like an expert in elite athletes and their welfare.

Why the hell is he still on social media. Delete your account Tarryn. Delete your partners account. Have zero negative press for 72 hours. who the hell is managing and advising this kid? Send him to work in a refugee camp, in a First Nations School up North. He needs a reality check.
He’s being badly advised or doesn’t give a *.

Ben Williams as a manager should really be on the nose after the last two brats

He’s being badly advised or doesn’t give a *.

Ben Williams as a manager should really be on the nose after the last two brats.

I'd say the latter. Have the conversation, say " thank-you ", we'll give you support outside but this marriage is not working.

Do we REALLY want this going on all year and beyond as we begin to rise ?
. Curtis
. Phillips
. Goater
. Sheezel
. Wardlaw

The future lies there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the type of stuff you’d find on Facebook pages called ‘Tea time’ lol where they gossip about everything lol

IMO his current GF shouldn’t have posted anything about it because a something like that was bound to happen
You're probably right, but I think she was just getting sick and tired of the barrage of comments and innuendo. She does have kids.

You're probably right, but I think she was just getting sick and tired of the barrage of comments and innuendo. She does have kids.
She can literally turn her IG page private lol

You know they're doing Tarryn a favour right now making out how absolutely derelict they are.

Dunno if that's a good thing but oh well as TAO says
That’s what I’ve been saying tarryn goes after some batshit crazy toxic type of girls. The 2 arguing like nuffies are case in point. The girl I know is even worse in terms of that type of behaviour

He doesn’t attract the innocent type

Young people are dumb? And maybe a little sensationalist? Just throwing that out into the ether.
There certainly doesn't seem to be too many potential rocket surgeons amongst this lot.

Imagine feeling the need to air your dirty laundry in public. It's like something that would be encouraged on Big Brother.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back