Past #26: Tarryn Thomas - Roo until end '24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has obviously re-signed but what would he be worth if he truly wanted out? Just seems completely and utterly disinterested. It’s hard to watch because he’s clearly one of the most talented players on the list.

Ive backed your ass over the journey, even to the point of calling Geriatric Healey a borderline racist the way he picks on you, but your effort since the injury and especially today is flat out disgusting and a slap in the face to every paying member who is contributing to the privilege of you playing elite football.

Ive seen enough.

Sassy Good Bye GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

End of last year he was an untouchable, a huge part of our rebuild.

Genuinely hurting us more when we have him out there than when we don't, and I'd sell him Stephenson style for a packet of chips.

The most disappointed I’ve ever been in a player. Doesn’t like the coach, doesn’t like his position, I don’t give a * what his reason for not trying his hardest is. Doesn’t mean s**t. He is representing the North Melbourne jumper and his attitude is not acceptable. I am so disappointed in him. I literally had a fight with someone because they said he was just a “flash in the pan“ when I was talking up North’s future. So pissed off right now.

Last edited:
The worst part about this is, the club invested literally so much into you Tarryn for years before you even got drafted. This club practically raised you and offered to give you a better future from the earliest possible stages to help you get the best out of yourself as a player and as a person…

…. And this is how you represent the jumper?

The most disappointed I’ve ever been in a player. Doesn’t like the coach, doesn’t like his positio, I don’t give a * what his reason for not trying his hardest is. Doesn’t mean s**t. He is representing the North Melbourne jumper and his attitude is not acceptable. I am so disappointed in him. I literally had a fight with someone because they said he was just a “flash in the pan“ when I was talking up North’s future. So pissed off right now.
I want to slap the campaigner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back