Past #26: Tarryn Thomas - Roo until end '24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going to enjoy watching this bloke week in week out for a looong time.

How bloody "textbook" was that tackle, absolutely perfectly executed, bit of a pity, but Murdoch ended the game on crutches after that too.

He hunts the hips.

It's kinda scary how good this kid can be by the time he hits his early-mid 20s.

I really haven't seen anyone come right out of the gates this good and continually improving in a really really long time.

Its easy to get wrapped up in hype and let that snowball but; the fact of the matter is. The hype is real, its warranted. What the fans see are looking in the future and he looks dangerous as hell in that future.

It's kinda scary how good this kid can be by the time he hits his early-mid 20s.

I really haven't seen anyone come right out of the gates this good and continually improving in a really really long time.

Its easy to get wrapped up in hype and let that snowball but; the fact of the matter is. The hype is real, its warranted. What the fans see are looking in the future and he looks dangerous as hell in that future.
Thats when the AFL sets up a stand alone team in Tassie and sets him up as their marquee player..

The crumb is a thing of beauty but then watch as he presses ‘PAUSE”; the play opens up in front of him and then ‘bang’ pings it to s teammate . I think it was ultimately taken over iirc but nice work!!!
Even if his skills were ordinary tt would be a very servicable player simply based on his poise, the skill set he possess,s as well as his hardness makes for a very high ceiling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Word around the traps is he will be our best player in two years.
Given the quality of his possessions (5% cleaner and half the clangers of rozee), if he builds a tank and gets to more contests then look out. the damage he could do with say 5 more positions a game on average would be immense. compared to Rozee it would appear that Taryyn has a little more room to rise to. Rozee has pretty insane numbers atm, one would think he is possibly playing closer to his ceiling already? regardless Walsh, Rozee and Thomas are all going to be stars.

38f97c93-6fac-4070-a37d-89621420f0ac.png

Given the quality of his possessions (5% cleaner and half the clangers of rozee), if he builds a tank and gets to more contests then look out. the damage he could do with say 5 more positions a game on average would be immense. compared to Rozee it would appear that Taryyn has a little more room to rise to. Rozee has pretty insane numbers atm, one would think he is possibly playing closer to his ceiling already? regardless Walsh, Rozee and Thomas are all going to be stars.

38f97c93-6fac-4070-a37d-89621420f0ac.png

His first quarter was fantastic. That delivery to Larkey was absolutely sensational. We probably only have two or three players who could have made that kick. TT's upside is enormous as he has so many things you just can't teach. With two or three more pre-seasons, another 8 to 10kg of muscle, and improved endurance, he could be anything.

Word around the traps is he will be our best player in two years.

He could be one of the best players on the planet in 2 years.

I knew he had something but this year he has been a revelation. He is still a kid. He doesn't have the match conditioning of a young or even a mature adult. Imagine when he does.

Not according to one of our coaches, not that it really matters. The point of course is how excited we are about TT and of course adding those 2 years puts Ben at 30 and farm life is beckoning.
Build the bloke a ******* farm at Arden St if it'll keep him around a bit longer.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

He could be one of the best players on the planet in 2 years.

I knew he had something but this year he has been a revelation. He is still a kid. He doesn't have the match conditioning of a young or even a mature adult. Imagine when he does.

Yep. He's 19 and time stands still when he is near the contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back