Past #26: Tarryn Thomas - Roo until end '24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanga26

Draftee
Jun 8, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Great work TT..... Also makes me laugh when Matty Lloyd on footy classified in the week before the Carlton game claimed Blues had about 10 young potential AA players and we had 1 (LDU). Stick it up them boys.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

Thewlis Dish

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2003
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
FGR
Diesel just got a bit of extra rest before winning the Norm Smith.

My only memory of that game seems to be Carlton either getting a free kick before the opening bounce, or a two-for-one early on from a free kick. That and the whole centre square being a mud pit.

Diesel just got a bit of extra rest before winning the Norm Smith.

My only memory of that game seems to be Carlton either getting a free kick before the opening bounce, or a two-for-one early on from a free kick. That and the whole centre square being a mud pit.
My memory was, that I was very drunk and in the standing room area with limited view on the Southern Stand, could see only part of the ground. We came back slightly by 3/4 time after being down early, to give us some hope, only to be absolutely blown away in the last.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
My memory was, that I was very drunk and in the standing room area with limited view on the Southern Stand, could see only part of the ground. We came back slightly by 3/4 time after being down early, to give us some hope, only to be absolutely blown away in the last.

For some reason that night felt really black, as if it was being played on some country ground with limited lighting. Your recollection is right, I remember the commentary at 3/4 time saying "well they were getting blown away but North Melbourne have turned this into a dogfight (after bringing margin down to 19pts)."

Nek minnit, lose by 60.

A little North kid with his folks next to me starting crying in the last quarter. I always thought it would've been good to see the expression on his face a year later :thumbsu:

Palpatine

Premium Gold
Jun 9, 2010
Launceston
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns, Kentucky Wildcats
His old school put this photo on their facebook page

St Patrick's College, Launceston

Congratulations to Tarryn Thomas ('18), who has received the NAB Rising Star nomination for the 12th round of the season.

1560233941099.png

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back