Player Watch #26: Tarryn Thomas - Round 12 Rising Star Nominee - Contract extension until end 2022

Rampaging Roo

Rookie
Sep 13, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne

naturally north

Cancelled
Sep 8, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Titty Bong two's
After missing out on a few father son prospects in the last few years we finally get a massive free kick through our tassie academy. This kid is killing it as a 16 year old playing u18's for tassie, BOG in just about every game he plays

Enjoy the read...

http://www.themercury.com.au/sport/afl/tarryn-thomas-a-natural-afl-talent-already-being-compared-to-the-games-modern-greats/news-story/50d20133cf3e04d311e9c55db0e072c9
A dangerous game I know but I 'liked' without reading.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Groucho

Premium Platinum
Jun 12, 2000
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm still not certain this Tassie academy thing won't be taken away from us before it even begins. Watch Hawthorn try to grab Northern region to themselves if they find out this guy is a future gun.
Yep if this guy turns out to be as good as he's showing now you watch the Hawks start biatching,hell I bet Ed'll get in on the action too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yianni

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 19, 2001
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
S.A Spurs, Liverpool
I'm still not certain this Tassie academy thing won't be taken away from us before it even begins. Watch Hawthorn try to grab Northern region to themselves if they find out this guy is a future gun.
Sounds like the Crows vs Blues chase for Gibbs.

nicko74

Club Legend
Nov 29, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Benj7

NMK🦘 4 x 🏆 / ND🇷🇸 16 x 🏆
Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Might play for weribee just like lmac did before he gets to us to get that senior body action, I have been pumped for this for so long if we can grab one of Blakey and Scott then we can get Crocker and Thomas the following years along with Harvey jnr in 2020?

Kimbo

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 14, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool
Looking forward to some "Thomas Magic" with the two Thomas' in the forward line, "Boof" and "Bonk".
For some reason, this image came to mind. Can someone photoshop it to read "Thomas 1" and "Thomas 2"?

... and maybe royal blue costumes?

Imagery courtesy of Dr Seuss and the Cat and the Hat. These two little fellas were scurrying around, causing all kinds of havoc iirc.

Top Bottom