Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Agree but you still need to be a very good player to win it. The list of winners proves it.

Generally, yes mate, but it's not in any way a defining difference between players.

Three of the top five players I have seen did not win one.

darko

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Generally, yes mate, but it's not in any way a defining difference between players.

All I'm saying is that if Tarryn ends up better than Bont (as you said) then he probably wins a Brownlow one day because Bont is not far from it. Make fun of Brownlow all you want but if you make your way through the winners list there's some ripper names there. Except in 2000.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
All I'm saying is that if Tarryn ends up better than Bont (as you said) then he probably wins a Brownlow one day because Bont is not far from it.

I don't quite get this logic. Bontempelli starts on a level starting line at the start of every season, along with 700+ other footballers.

We'll have to agree to disagree on the level of his ability for now, then come back in 3-4 years and see how he compares.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

Tenny

??
Jan 7, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Run out of coloring books?
I know the thought of losing him probably doesn’t sit well with you, but when you have good players on your list, they generally attract attention from opposition clubs. A North fan of all people should know this.

Richmond are under the impression he’s gettable.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
campaigner, every single club in the afl would be contacting his agent.

There's decent mail that Cotchin's hamstrings are completely rooted. They have to start looking somewhere I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back