Past #26: Tarryn Thomas - Roo until end '24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind Stack, I reckon from memory (eek) that Stack had TT dead in the water at one stage during that game but pulled up.
Stack rubbed TT’s head after that mark to signify a well done, rather than condescendingly. Stack is alright in my books and a very good player.

Waussie

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Has anyone heard anything regarding a dust-up between TT and another senior player?
Ok, after reading this stuff which is not that rare in a footy club, I thought I would make a couple of calls ( sorry no names to be mentioned) as the story went from the Tigers guy, fact. No surprise there, but what sparked my interest is that JZ seems to have a problem with other young indigenous players, and the core group are getting sick of it. I hope the coaches are on this or it could be a disruption we don't need.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Ok, after reading this stuff which is not that rare in a footy club, I thought I would make a couple of calls ( sorry no names to be mentioned) as the story went from the Tigers guy, fact. No surprise there, but what sparked my interest is that JZ seems to have a problem with other young indigenous players, and the core group are getting sick of it. I hope the coaches are on this or it could be a disruption we don't need.

WHY are you giving this BULLSHIT oxygen?

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I flat out don believe the captain has a problem with the aboriginal kids.

Either:

1) Waussie is an oppo account.
2) Some resident dickheads have been in his/her ear winding him/her up.

Waussie

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Either:

1) Waussie is an oppo account.
2) Some resident dickheads have been in his/her ear winding him/her up.
Wrong on both accounts. I have no reason to spread bullshit, in fact that's why I actually did some checks. Now if your not happy with what you read so be it. BTW I never said he has a problem with indigenous kids, he shares a house with one, it just happens that others of that culture have copped it from him.
My mates aren't dickheads.
Snake, why do you resort to this aggressive crap when someone says something you don't want to hear, if you don't like it scroll on.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Wrong on both accounts. I have no reason to spread bullshit, in fact that's why I actually did some checks. Now if your not happy with what you read so be it. BTW I never said he has a problem with indigenous kids, he shares a house with one, it just happens that others of that culture have copped it from him.
Snake, why do you resort to this aggressive crap when someone says something you don't want to hear, if you don't like it scroll on.

You have been officially UNEARTHED!

Waussie

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Anyway you pair of clowns, was JZ being "cruel" to aboriginals prior to December 19th last year?

Surely there's a correlation to this truly AMAZING coincidence? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
What has that date got to do with it? Snake if you don't believe it fine.........move on.

r_boy

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 12, 2007
Northern Territory
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No idea what happened on Dec 19th

Anyway a footy player not being of high character just isn't going to be a big shock to me.

Can't say Ziebell has ever really been my cup of tea, it's true. That's my opinion, I am posting, on this internet forum.

Waussie

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No idea what happened on Dec 19th

Anyway a footy player not being of high character just isn't going to be a big shock to me.

Can't say Ziebell has ever really been my cup of tea, it's true. That's my opinion, I am posting, on this internet forum.
Wait for it!

You did say that. You said thats what sparked your interest, checked it out cause it sounded suss, then found it wasn't suss. That is saying that. How could it be anything else? Have i misread it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back