Retired #26: Cale Hooker - Has announced his retirement at season's end šŸ·

Remove this Banner Ad

As I said in the preview thread, my thoughts are Goddard goes forward with Hurley back, or possibly they all just play a little taller with Colyer forward. They haven't named a direct replacement.

Don't mind that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone explain why we couldn't just load him up with painkillers to get him up for this game?
If you play with bone bruising you run the risk of it becoming a proper fracture during the match. Many sports have had players try to play with bone bruising and they have only gotten half way through a match, happens in basketball a bit.
Right decision from the club to not play injured players in a final.

If you play with bone bruising you run the risk of it becoming a proper fracture during the match. Many sports have had players try to play with bone bruising and they have only gotten half way through a match, happens in basketball a bit.

Correct.

Would imagine numbing the foot is not the best idea. Mick McGuane put paid to that in that game at Vic Park when he was kicking them 10-15 along the ground!

What even is bone bruising...pardon my ignorance. I know a normal bruise is bleeding in the muscle.

It's literally bruising of the bone. A rung below a bone fracture.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back