AFL Club
Carlton
27 pittonet.jpg

windows1

Premiership Player
Sep 8, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
I remain stunned at this guy’s transition. He was immobile and slow in the preseason. And as some may recall I saw a fair bit of it!

the last two weeks he has been simply amazing. Whatever program Russell has had him on the last few months has done him wonders. His chasing is an absolute feature and somehting that just wasn’t at all evident in the preseason.

i suspect the Hawks are thinking “that is NOT the guy who played for us”

I remain stunned at this guy’s transition. He was immobile and slow in the preseason. And as some may recall I saw a fair bit of it!

the last two weeks he has been simply amazing. Whatever program Russell has had him on the last few months has done him wonders. His chasing is an absolute feature and somehting that just wasn’t at all evident in the preseason.

i suspect the Hawks are thinking “that is NOT the guy who played for us”
Please tell me Jobe hasn’t introduced him to his mate Stephen

I'm going to merge the two threads together. Better to have everything on a specific player in their own thread for historic records.

smashbox gill

Premiership Player
Jun 25, 2008
Donnie
AFL Club
Carlton
Very happy with this inclusion, hopefully he can maintain the output for a few more years to come.

It will be interesting to see what happens if Kruezer gets up and running. I am enjoying having Levi as a second ruck, so not sure our team structures can handle Kruezer and Pittonet.
Def can’t play 2 rucks, Levi is more than capable and is the best 2nd ruck in the league

smashbox gill

Premiership Player
Jun 25, 2008
Donnie
AFL Club
Carlton
It would be harsh to drop Pittonet, so Kruezer spends time in the seconds? Going to be an interesting call if he maintains his current form.
As much as I love Kruezer, the way Pitt has been playing he is undroppable. Until that changes I’m afraid big K will be in the 2’s which is a surprise to all considering we thought our stocks were bare At the start of the year

Back